Fiesta del agua - need advice please

ibizacpl

Hey Ibiza people

Gf and myself shall be hitting fiesta del agua for the first time, what should we be wearing (dress code)?. Also does the dance area really be ones a large pool? Any suggestions about how to keep our mobile phones and money dry? We r thinking about small plastic bags but we also think these bags won't work if it's a real pool. Thank you

Most people wear same sort of thing they wear to any other night (non-VIP areas) - shorts and tshirt or vest and something comfortable (girls); put a swimsuit on underneath if you don't want to take dry clothes.

If it's still how I remember it, the 'agua' bit is only near the very end.. and yes it gets very very wet. Ikoda went recently, sure there are others too can fill you in on how it is these days.

As far as keeping your stuff dry ... if you're worried :arrow: http://store.aquapac.net/. I've happily jumped off a boat and swum to bar on the beach with stuff in these things and no water gets in if you close them properly.

If it's still how I remember it, the 'agua' bit is only near the very end.

^^ This.

Perhaps Ikoda or others who have been recently can clarify, but the water didn't get turned on 'til gone 5am when I went, maybe even nearer 6.

So I would drink in your hotel until late, hit the West End for a few hours, then get into Es Paradis no earlier than 04:30. Other than the water element, there is nothing else to keep you in there that long.

There are lockers at Es Paradis that you can rent for a small fee, where you can leave your valuables and a change of clothes. So whatever you want to wear is cool......

does anybody know what time the foam is coming this year @ the amnesia-espuma-parties ?
and foamparty-wise - is wednesday or sunday better ??

does anybody know what time the foam is coming this year @ the amnesia-espuma-parties ?
and foamparty-wise - is wednesday or sunday better ??

as far as i know it is still around 5:30/6am.
can't comment on wed/sun, but honestly think there isn't a big difference!

^^ This.

Perhaps Ikoda or others who have been recently can clarify, but the water didn't get turned on 'til gone 5am when I went, maybe even nearer 6.

So I would drink in your hotel until late, hit the West End for a few hours, then get into Es Paradis no earlier than 04:30. Other than the water element, there is nothing else to keep you in there that long.

Last three years in a row have been about 5.30 - 5.45.
It clears out pretty quickly though, water runs until 7am. Sunken dance floor is packed until about 6.15 then you get chance to just dance in a pool. Don't drink the water... it's Grey :lol:

Grey? try black!

I went towards the beginning of the season with a couple of friends...Water came on early at 4 30...I think that was because it was dead though and if they waited any longer there wouldnt have been anyone in there!

Black and grey water?? Is it really that dirty??? So u guys think we could shift to another club on friday night, maybe privilege???

my first trip to Ibiza we were at Eden for Tonic when the foam party started - I had a rash all over my arms off where the foam sprayed on me - god knows what goes in that stuff :spank:

I think of supermartxe at priviledge? What do u think guys, any special things to do on Friday night?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think of supermartxe at priviledge? What do u think guys, any special things to do on Friday night?

supermartxe is commercial regarding the music, but their shows are the most spectacular the island has to offer this year - fact.

apart of this, you have music on at amnesia which is techno and tech house - very underground and very much about the music, no shows, no glitz no nothing - just put the MUSIC ON and that's it.

then there's pure pacha all gone pete tong which have some really good line ups all season. sometimes commercial headliners (think axwell, alesso) and then again underground (maya jane coles, tiefschwarz...)

beat&raw at space for something really different with live shows (morcheeba this friday)

and don't forget about sasha's residency at ushuaïa on most fridays this summer.

fridays aren't really boring here!! 8)

Thanks for your helpful reply nostrum.
Although I love sasha I won't be able to make it cause my plane will arrive at night and as I have read sasha begins at 16:00 . I think privilege is the best option for friday, zoo project saturday, espuma sunday, FMIF followed by tiesto monday and finally pukka up tuesday :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your helpful reply nostrum.
Although I love sasha I won't be able to make it cause my plane will arrive at night and as I have read sasha begins at 16:00 . I think privilege is the best option for friday, zoo project saturday, espuma sunday, FMIF followed by tiesto monday and finally pukka up tuesday :))

sounds like a good plan i think - a bit of everything really.

Back