Feedback about boat parties?

FallenangelGparsons

No longer active
Ola

I would like to have feedback about boat parties because i plan to do more next time.

Cirque de la nuit:was great 59€..all drinks include..better buy ticket at Bar Backstage close to Sankeys..from 1pm to 5pm...meeting point at 12:00 pm they make u wait for 1 hour in order for u to buy drink before...after boat partyback to Backstage bar u can eat hamburger potatoe (not very tasty but when having booze everything is tasty:rolleyes: )
The music was quiet fine..if there was dj as Sneak it will be great..there was Solomun but sorry i don't like very much his music :confused:..u can met people there:spank:..they are pics as souvenir ect...

Shipface workers boat party with Marco loco 30€ , drink price for workers..Good music ...

A mate told me that pukka up boat party is sh;it..he done it on tuesday cox party...i guess

Beautiful people boarty:paid 15€ to book ticket..when there..too many poeple ,not any place left..had to wait for other boat (little one), with long wait..we gave up..so it's a ripp off..u may go there very early in order to be sure to get your ticket at 80€(i don't remember)

Today lost in Ibiza with sneak , look like great..

Ibiza party cruises?

Ibiza sea party?

God save the beat boat party?

Back