FedEx Tracking Numbers...

:lol:

I've got this package that was supposed to be delivered today from Hong Kong (go ebay!). Needless to say, it hasn't arrived yet.

Watched it go from HK to France to the FedEx sorting facility near Heathrow... where it's been sitting for 4 days!

Torture I tell thee :evil: :lol:

I usually find FedEx one of the better couriers. By far the worst I've come across are ****tylink. UK only I think - although you'd think they delivered from Mars. They agree a time and day for you to be in for delivery, and you wait all day, and then you can no longer hold it in and need to go to the lav, and on your return some 90 seconds later there's just leaflet through your letterbox saying "Sorry you were out, you can pick up your parcel from <insert hidden industrial estate 40 miles from you> between 10am and 11am weekdays only".

I can just feel the rage. :lol:

Not my asterisks btw, but I'll leave them for the kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always preferred DHL internationally and, back in the States, UPS for packages and FedEx for letters.

Don't have a lot of experience with international shipments, aside from Amazon stuff I used to order through regular post (which takes ages, but it's like a pleasant little surprise when it finally shows up :lol:)

But this tracking number nonsense. It's probably better just not knowing your parcel is sitting in a warehouse somewhere instead of actually being in transit!

Anyone live near Poyle, UK and got some free time on your hands? :lol:

Just think, they'll be playing football with your package.
No, it's even worse!

Decided today to call FedEx's office in Moscow... just to double check.

Turns out the info on their tracking site is wrong. My package has been sitting in Russian customs for anywhere from one to six days :evil: They just don't bother updating the FedEx website if it wasn't scanned in as having arrived :spank: Lucky I called!

Even worse, FedEx don't have customs clearance people here, so I've got to go to the airport and get it out (i.e. beg customs guys and/or pay bribes). Great!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Ive been waiting for a urgent replcement mobile from DHL and they have tried to deliver it twice at my office at 7am. But there has been no one there to collect it (i start at 8am) , and when you ring the service line there no-one to tell as it's automated. ARRRRRRRRRRgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

When they deliver at work it's outside office hours, when they deliver at home it's within office hours. There is no defeating them, you might as well just pick everything up yourself.

When I use DHL, FED EX, or UPS I always ask if they have custom agents in the destination country. I have had things vanish in customs:eek: because noone is keeping up with it.:eek::spank:. I believe custom people nick packages if they get the chance; have had things go poof:spank::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Back