Feb 2006 - Whats open?

Lusha

Elo people 8)

Im thinking of celebrating my birthday in ibiza which is at the start of feb, whats the island like around this time?

What clubs are open?

Im also gonna be coming with an ibiza virgin who is mad for the clubs so i dont want them to be dissapointed so im not too sure if its gonna be a good idea for a mini feb trip :rolleyes: :?:

Im going out mid january to visit a mate who lives out there....gonna be such a different experience to see ibiza in winter....cant wait. Will be weird walking around in trousers and jumpers tho :eek: I think he told me that Ibiza underground is open all year round as its more of a spanish club, and i think he said amnesia or somewhere was open one night a week too.....couldnt say 100% though. All of the west end etc will be closed but will be a good chance to see some proper ibizan bars/ restaurants etc.

oooh got me all excited now haha ;) 8)

underground and km5 are open at the weekends (friday and saturday) - they are bars with dance floors. underground will be the clubbier of the two.

pacha is open on friday and saturday. lucifer's will be open on saturday and sunday mornings for afterhour fun.

be warned, it is NOTHING like the summer. there will be no big name djs. but the virtue of having not much open means that everyone goes to the same things ;)

check out winter forum for up2date knowledge of what will be open and when . we love the winter - it is a far more intimate vibe and one can have a lot of fun - however, don't expect tiesto at amnesia ;) (which as far as i know will not open even for 1 night this winter).

for more info, follow the links at the top of this page to the main site and check the winter in ibiza section.

have fun!

i meant 1 night a week.

it will almost certainly be open for new year... of have i missed something mc?

ah, okay. i thought you meant it would not even open for nye!! :eek:

btw.......... :twisted: .......... what about space, is it opening on january 1st? ;)

(come ooooon, spill the beans :lol: )

Back