FAO The Girlys on the board

Ms Technics

right ive had this problem nearly all my life, COMFORTABLE footwear for clubbing in.... sick to death of the pain i do be in wearing footwear. Has any girl on this board found comfy footwear for clubbing in from early that evening till the next morning lol

right ive had this problem nearly all my life, COMFORTABLE footwear for clubbing in.... sick to death of the pain i do be in wearing footwear. Has any girl on this board found comfy footwear for clubbing in from early that evening till the next morning lol

Nah - I just work through the pain barrier and wear my heels/wedges - too small to wear flats and I walk like a bloke in them so its heels all the way for me - the only thing I have given into is those party feet insoles and the gel blister plasters - always carry them with me....

If you are not as hard core as me...:lol::lol::lol: try these...http://www.redfootrevolution.co.uk/home/home.php?gclid=CPeN_rfv15ECFQJuMAodmzd4bQ

ha thanks im 2 small myself to be wearing flats, need that lil bit of height, looks like wedges are the best to b honest agh just love to wear runners and not care lol

I would love to say I could be of help but I can't :rolleyes: I always have problems with shoes and my feet whilst clubbing apart from when I'm in Ibiza and I can live in flip flopping like shoes. It drives my husband nuts.

I too like the height but struggle to get anything remotely comfortable - cheap shoes are definitely a no no for me. The gel things I find absolutely useless - after an hour they are hanging out the side of my shoe which isn't attractive :lol::lol::lol:

I would prefer to be small and comfy rather than tall and in pain!! Flats all the way for me... just don't understand why girls wear heels out clubbing. It's like a ticket to arthritis!!

ha thanks im 2 small myself to be wearing flats, need that lil bit of height, looks like wedges are the best to b honest agh just love to wear runners and not care lol

depends what type of style you are... I am sure a pair of hi-dunks or supras would look good going clubbing with any outfit. Thats what I would wear :)

In ibiza flip flops :)

depends what type of style you are... I am sure a pair of hi-dunks or supras would look good going clubbing with any outfit. Thats what I would wear :)

In ibiza flip flops :)

I just cant wear flip flops to dance in - in fact its a physical impossibility for me to dance in flats/trainers anything really I just cant do it.... and I always panic that they will come off or I will get my feet trampled on by other dancers - eeeek!!

As for arthritis - you wanna see my bunion - its fabulous.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: but I find if you take enough medicine "cough" on a night out the pain is nothing....:lol: - its the next day however it kicks in, but a day of lazying round your pool with a fluffy headed husband to wait on you hand and foot helps....

Also, i worry more about my hips and my knees these days - absolutely knackered - I had to leave Amnesia one year when my knee completely went around 4.30am - frightened the life out of me...... still took more medicine and forgot about it until kicking out time when I limped to the taxi and put an ice pack on back at the villa....

I need all the height i can get!

I do have two pairs of heels that i have taken with me that are not so bad... i can wear them all night as well... i've worn flip flops out clubbing too, but I find people tend not to see me and just step on me...:lol:..there is lots of broken glasson the floor too which isn't fun for exposed feet!

I just cant wear flip flops to dance in - in fact its a physical impossibility for me to dance in flats/trainers anything really I just cant do it.... and I always panic that they will come off or I will get my feet trampled on by other dancers - eeeek!!

As for arthritis - you wanna see my bunion - its fabulous.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: but I find if you take enough medicine "cough" on a night out the pain is nothing....:lol: - its the next day however it kicks in, but a day of lazying round your pool with a fluffy headed husband to wait on you hand and foot helps....

Also, i worry more about my hips and my knees these days - absolutely knackered - I had to leave Amnesia one year when my knee completely went around 4.30am - frightened the life out of me...... still took more medicine and forgot about it until kicking out time when I limped to the taxi and put an ice pack on back at the villa....

My flip flops have come off before and the last time I was in Ibiza they broke twice (different nights) and I had to go back and change. My boyfriend wasn't too please with me :lol:

I can't wear heels if I go clubbing, if I dance all night on them fine, but if I sit down once, I get shaky legs and fear that I will fall over... Especially anywhere with steps.

My flip flops have come off before and the last time I was in Ibiza they broke twice (different nights) and I had to go back and change. My boyfriend wasn't too please with me :lol:

I get shaky legs and fear that I will fall over... Especially anywhere with steps.

Y'see I would rather have sore feet that the fear of having to leave the club for shoe emergencies and on the second point, I always walk behind Phil holding on to his shoulders whilst walking down or up steps - just in case.... he's a fantastic holder upper when I need extra support - God he's so fab!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I always break a pair of flip flops in Ibiza!

If you find a good pair of heels... not too high... I can still dance for a night + a day!

I've tried to wear heels before on holiday when clubbing and I just cannot do it. So I always opt for nice flip-flop type shoes.

Only problem is I've been on 2 holidays where I've done this now, and I have cut my feet sooo many times on broken glass.

None of my friends have though, just me :rolleyes:

I wear heels at home - never flats as I am only 5ft 3.

But in Ibiza I wore nothing but flip flops, can no way be bothered with the pain of high heels while clubbing out there, would ruin the night if I was more worried about my feet :lol: saying that you do get people stamp on your feet now and then depending how crowded it gets, but never mind what can you do :lol:

Back