FAO The Gays

Buckley

Some advice please chaps.

I'm off to an engagement party tomorrow night but the couple in question are an Adam & Steve not an Adam & Eve, as it were. So... my quandary - are normal engagement gifts appropriate or should I get something like a tub of Crisco or whatever the fisting grease featured on these very boards a while back is called?

Many thanks in advance.

Beckiboo said:
The old "my 'friends' want to know where to buy fisting grease" line hey? ;)

Your familiarity with the approach shocks me Miss Boo, but they say the quiet ones are the worst:lol:

Beckiboo said:
The old "my 'friends' want to know where to buy fisting grease" line hey? ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

get em a tub of crisco and it'll make them laugh. Maybe a little pot for them to put their engagement rings into before hand too. There's a possibility that they won't have a clue what it is, we're not all as filthy as each other :lol: Love to see you explain why you've got them crisco to the current mrs b. :lol:

Otherwise just get em something normal.

Buckley said:

I'm off to an engagement party tomorrow night but the couple in question are an Adam & Steve not an Adam & Eve, as it were. So... my quandary - are normal engagement gifts appropriate or should I get something like a tub of Crisco or whatever the fisting grease featured on these very boards a while back is called?

Many thanks in advance.

Buckley, you know your friends, not us!

I personally would be horrified to recieve a bottle of crisco! :lol:

for my wife's uncle (by marriage:confused: ) and his man, she always does the shopping and just goes for anything that looked designer or expensive.

so....errrrrrr.......that could be just about anything:confused: (no need to thank me for the advice;) )

Scoobie said:
anyone else think this thread can only end with a referral or two? :lol: :lol:

New-to-Ibiza Holidaymaker - "wow this looks like a good site about Ibiza"

*opens Open Chat*

"Fisting grease????!!!"

:eek: :eek: :lol:

stuie said:

that's stuies present sorted then 8) Jumbo size sound good?

stuie said:

I've never met them - one of them is the current's colleague at her new work. She's known him six weeks so she's not sussed the detail of his proclivities yet:lol:

Buckley said:

Many thanks in advance.

You can have mine if you want it. It's hardly been used....

And lol @ "are normal engagement gifts appropriate"! Of course NOT they're GAY, remember! Fetish whips or S&M gear or don't bother going.

Scoobie said:
anyone else think this thread can only end with a referral or two? :lol: :lol:

Oops! I forgot this can be seen by everyone. It feels like members only with less bitching.

Apols mods. Would self delete but I've been quoted anyway.

Who can delete the thread?

You can have mine if you want it. It's hardly been used....

And lol @ "are normal engagement gifts appropriate"! Of course NOT they're GAY, remember! Fetish whips or S&M gear or don't bother going.

Whatever happened to X-Amount?

:eek::lol::lol:

990081;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

Back