FAO Silvia (Sisters of Mercy!)

Morbyd

I was running to a meeting the other day and glimpsed a poster with the words "The Sisters of Mercy" on it. I thought, nooooo, couldn't be.

Did a little Yandex search (the Russian version of Google) and found out they're coming in concert in December. I'm so excited! :D :D

I thought you'd appreciate it, Sil, given our common gothic past :lol:

I was running to a meeting the other day and glimpsed a poster with the words "The Sisters of Mercy" on it. I thought, nooooo, couldn't be.

Did a little Yandex search (the Russian version of Google) and found out they're coming in concert in December. I'm so excited! :D :D

I thought you'd appreciate it, Sil, given our common gothic past :lol:

you mean andrew eldritch, some dry ice and a drum machine ;)

Basically :lol:

The group originally had a drum machine back in the early 80s when they weren't yet in common use... so that's nothing new.

The question is whether he'll bring live musicians with him for the rest of music!

Impressive - would definately go see SoM for a blast from the past .....

Was listening to The Sisterhood the other day, just dusting off some old vinyl and reminiscing....:oops: :lol: :lol:

Impressive - would definately go see SoM for a blast from the past .....

Was listening to The Sisterhood the other day, just dusting off some old vinyl and reminiscing....:oops: :lol: :lol:
This year has been all about nostalgia... I've seen concerts by Madonna, Sting, Nitzer Ebb, The Proclaimers, Stereo MCs, Prodigy... basically a walk through random music styles 1985-1995. :lol: Oh, and I could have seen a-ha last weekend too, but decided against it. Now the Sisters... time to break out the leather jacket, combat boots and black eyeliner!

They were here around Easter but I was away. My friends went and they said it was a good laugh to wear the white make up and the black eye-liner after so many years.
Are you going? :D

Definitely! :D Unless something horrible keeps me away!

Sorry you missed it... but at least you had Bauhaus this year ;)

Now if we could just do a Cure/Siouxsie/Fields of the Nephilim/Lords of the New Church/The Mission megashow, I could die happy :lol: Oh, and let the Cranes come for good measure!

Definitely! :D Unless something horrible keeps me away!

Sorry you missed it... but at least you had Bauhaus this year ;)

Now if we could just do a Cure/Siouxsie/Fields of the Nephilim/Lords of the New Church/The Mission megashow, I could die happy :lol: Oh, and let the Cranes come for good measure!

To be honest, I would only go to The Cure ;)

sisters.jpg

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back