fao Morbs: re big phil

None! :lol:

But I'll take a World Cup winner any day :D
And as a bonus we might get to keep Carvalho who was my player of the season last year 8)

We have to have Sky Sports News or Talk Sport on permanently in our house :rolleyes: :lol: Last night Tom was upstairs and I heard a breaking news 'Chelsea's new manager is Scolari' so I shout and tell him 'Big Phil's going to Chelsea', he thought I was talking rubbish as per normal.... he's gutted that the one time he wanted to catch the breaking news as it happens he misses it :lol:

Morbyd, that's what he said about too about keeping Carvalho.

But I'll take a World Cup winner any day :D
And as a bonus we might get to keep Carvalho who was my player of the season last year 8)

Great appointment, If he doesnt return you to winning ways, who can :?:

Althought the timing for Portugal could have been better. I understand that it had to be announced now by chelsea, for their transfer activity. But I can see the uproar now if Portugal dont win Euro 08, it'll all be big Phils fault :lol:

Although i think Carvalho will still go to his mate Maureen !!

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought Chelsea were already at winning ways!!! :confused:
just unlucky not to win double due to a flying ronaldo imo

:rolleyes: yeah it was all down to Ronaldo. Didn't Chelsea draw on the last day of the season when a win might have won it :confused: :?:

And wouldn't have John Terry sealed their first ever CL with that penalty when he slipped :confused:

:rolleyes: yeah it was all down to Ronaldo. Didn't Chelsea draw on the last day of the season when a win might have won it :confused: :?:

And wouldn't have John Terry sealed their first ever CL with that penalty when he slipped :confused:

i meant over the course of the season and if ronaldo didnt score in the final it was Chelsea's without needing spot kicks :!: who were far the better team from haftime onwards

Man U were never losing that title last day .... No matter what chelsea done!!!

i meant over the course of the season and if ronaldo didnt score in the final it was Chelsea's without needing spot kicks :!: who were far the better team from haftime onwards

Man U were never losing that title last day .... No matter what chelsea done!!!

we could be here all day :lol: At the end of the day Chelsea didnt win anything (or arsenal or L'pool), and my point was big Phil should be a good appointment, and they 'should' win something under him.

I personally hope not as I'm LFC through and through :lol:

we could be here all day :lol: At the end of the day Chelsea didnt win anything (or arsenal or L'pool), and my point was big Phil should be a good appointment, and they 'should' win something under him.

I personally hope not as I'm LFC through and through :lol:

Fair Enough ;)

Of course, his most important task in the next few weeks would be to persuade Ronaldo to go to Madrid!

Of course, his most important task in the next few weeks would be to persuade Ronaldo to go to Madrid!

don't think he needs any help there, how great would it be for him to go and then the rags to be on the receiving end of his theatrics in the champs league!!!

A man that doesn't speak any English, hasn't been in club football for years, relatively out of touch with the Premier League and club football in general, big personality having to essentially dumb down his role due to all of Chelsea's "upper management". Not sure if this will work out at all. Lampard is almost definately gonna go isn't he ?! Just think if Rijkaard or Mancini were available they were both much better choices. I'm starting to think this manager lark is more about image and morale of team than actually tactical and man handling skills. You don't get a world head of marketing to come and head your finance department do you ? So why would it work in football ?!

He's certainly going to make it interesting isn't he! I can't wait to see some of his after-match interviews! Looking on in interest at Chelsea and Man U and their possible goings.... and comings! Particularly as a Liverpool fan hoping we can push on this Season for a better title push! I think he's gonna bring in Quaresma (as Robben wasn't replaced properly) & Deco for Makalele? :?::?:

He's certainly going to make it interesting isn't he! I can't wait to see some of his after-match interviews! Looking on in interest at Chelsea and Man U and their possible goings.... and comings! Particularly as a Liverpool fan hoping we can push on this Season for a better title push! I think he's gonna bring in Quaresma (as Robben wasn't replaced properly) & Deco for Makalele? :?::?:

deco is in!

Back