FAO British Cinema goers and film fans:

Dan x

Would you be interested in a deal, where you could pay a monthly sum (say, £10-£15), and get unlimited visits to any cinema of a particular national chain?

Would you be interested in a deal, where you could pay a monthly sum (say, £10-£15), and get unlimited visits to any cinema of a particular national chain?

I'd want to see the details before I believed it was true you fcuker!:lol: (And no I haven't spoken to Anna but I guess I know why you wanted her email address:lol: )

I don't think there's any need for that language, mate:rolleyes:

:lol:

C'mon then lets see the evidence. Anna's claim at that point in time that there was a current offer for a tenner a month you could see any film, at anytime. Proof?

they do that already - certainly at the ucg in didsbury, manchester i can tell thee!

it can only be a good idea to have though, i only havent as i still qualify as a student & its cheap as chips anyway.

C'mon then lets see the evidence. Anna's claim at that point in time that there was a current offer for a tenner a month you could see any film, at anytime. Proof?

Seen the 'evidence' and as I suspected I'm right. I said there was no way it was economically viable for them to do that for tenner and they wouldn't do it. It isn't and they haven't. It's 40% more expensive than that, which clearly makes all the difference.

I expected better of you Danielsan.:p

Seen the 'evidence' and as I suspected I'm right. I said there was no way it was economically viable for them to do that for tenner and they wouldn't do it. It isn't and they haven't. It's 40% more expensive than that, which clearly makes all the difference.

I expected better of you Danielsan.:p

And here comes the wriggle. Shocking behaviour. I used to think you were a decent honourable chap.

I WILL quote you directly, as you definitely said, inbetween patronising, arrogant guffawing "Ten pounds, fifteen pounds, it doesn't matter", and we did go through various other non-specific caveats, such as non-inclusion of west end cinemas, and 12 month minimums.

It takes a brave man to admit he was wrong.

And here comes the wriggle. Shocking behaviour. I used to think you were a decent honourable chap.

I WILL quote you directly, as you definitely said, inbetween patronising, arrogant guffawing "Ten pounds, fifteen pounds, it doesn't matter", and we did go through various other non-specific caveats, such as non-inclusion of west end cinemas, and 12 month minimums.

It takes a brave man to admit he was wrong.

Bolded agreed, the wriggle is you adding a huge margin of error to a true/false statement, and worse still, attempting to attribute it to me.

Italics backatya!

how about a monthly paymet of, erm, say $24.95 which would get you access to all the hunting adventures of your friend Shawn Rees?

Bolded agreed, the wriggle is you adding a huge margin of error to a true/false statement, and worse still, attempting to attribute it to me.

Italics backatya!

If you turn the handlebars 180degrees round, you'll find it much easier to backpeddle.

If you turn the handlebars 180degrees round, you'll find it much easier to backpeddle.

Rather than any protraction of your terrible attempt at revenge for TintedMoisturiserGate, before you sign up you should probably know that the cards aren't really unlimited as they have a habit of putting big releases on their 'deluxe screens' and making you pay as they aren't included.

The Lady
30-05-2006, 12:19
Went to see The DaVinci Code yesterday. Was mostly impressed aside from:

Them making the lead female stupid
The albino not actually being albino (they bleached his hair and made his skin white, but then not giving him pink eyes)

That is all.

When I have a job again, I'd be tempted to get the Cineworld unlimited thing, which gives you nearly unlimited (deluxe screen isn't included) access to teh cinema for £10.99 a month. You'd only need to go 3 times to make it pay for itself.

http://forums.cclonline.com/archive/index.php?t-3315.html

Although to be fair, this irrelevant. Doesn't matter if they included trips to the moon, the statement is untrue. I'd concede a moral victory to you if there was a 10% margin, but it's a long way out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than any protraction of your terrible attempt at revenge for TintedMoisturiserGate, before you sign up you should probably know that the cards aren't really unlimited as they have a habit of putting big releases on their 'deluxe screens' and making you pay as they aren't included.

All delux showings I can see are run parallel with showings on regular screenings. Not the worst hardship in the world, I'm sure you'll agree.

Concede moral victory boIIocks. You were wrong by a long shot, and so arrogant about it, you deserve a long hard session sitting in the corner, facing the wall, and thinking long and hard about what you've done.

And I want a 100 lines of "I should never doubt Anna again". :spank: :lol:

http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/forums/thread.asp?Forum=214&Thread=629585&Type=1

Taken from the last thread on that page:

"Surprisingly all week, even more surprising they are showing everyday around 3/4times, but the biggest surprise is they are only showing in the Deluxe screen
confsmiley.gif
The b*stards my Cineworld unlimited card won't cover that, I'll pay to go watch it though, as I haven't seen a bad word said about the film yet and Forrest Whittaker is a legend (Panic Room is long forgotten)

Edit- I take my above rant, I've spoke to my mate who has also got a cineworld card and he's said if the film is only on the deluxe screen then I can still use my cineworld card to see for free.

So it's actually a good thing, because I get to see the film on the deluxe screen instead"

Edit- I take my above rant, I've spoke to my mate who has also got a cineworld card and he's said if the film is only on the deluxe screen then I can still use my cineworld card to see for free.

So it's actually a good thing, because I get to see the film on the deluxe screen instead"

-

Although to be fair, this irrelevant. Doesn't matter if they included trips to the moon, the statement is untrue. I'd concede a moral victory to you if there was a 10% margin, but it's a long way out.

Back