Fantasy Club Booking

MelvinDeath

Apologise if this is the wrong section (or is already a thread) but I'm bored at work, I'm not in Ibiza till September and in a ponderous mood šŸ˜‚

Who doesn't currently have a headline night on the island, or hasn't for a while that you think would be an excellent party? Or who do you think could carry a full season?

Which artist/label and what club would you have them at?

Someone else will definitely be waiting to see who plays Monday nights in Pikes, the latter half of the season, but if itā€™s not Harvey, then in the same spot it would be great to see Hunee, for example! In smaller ā€arenasā€ like, Pikes and Cova Santa, it would be nice to see more disco events/labels like: Spa In Disco and Disco Express.

Someone else will definitely be waiting to see who plays Monday nights in Pikes, the latter half of the season, but if itā€™s not Harvey, then in the same spot it would be great to see Hunee, for example! In smaller ā€arenasā€ like, Pikes and Cova Santa, it would be nice to see more disco events/labels like: Spa In Disco and Disco Express.

or any of Harvey's crew really Rub n Tug, Felix Dickinson, Metro Area, Gerry Rooney who between them probably own around 350,000 records lol - amazing DJs but not mass market enough for Ibiza where people for some reason can't handle the idea of DJs playing whatever the hell they like. I think out of all of them only Heidi/Lovefingers ever get gigs on the island, and they're just 90 min slots shoehorned in here and there. If you want the full immersive unrestricted experience, you have to head to the Mojave Desert or somewhere else offgrid for little mini Burning Man things off the radar. That's the reality these days. I would love to attend something really psychedelic too - rock, funk, mad shit. djs/bands alike. but again though, would be really hard to get past the corporate money men. Maybe something in the winter when there are fewer commercial pressures?

Apologise if this is the wrong section (or is already a thread) but I'm bored at work, I'm not in Ibiza till September and in a ponderous mood šŸ˜‚

Who doesn't currently have a headline night on the island, or hasn't for a while that you think would be an excellent party? Or who do you think could carry a full season?

Which artist/label and what club would you have them at?

Sasha, haven't seen him on any recent Pacha line-ups but would be a good match to carry a season

Last edited:
In no particular order

Main room
James Zabiela, Sasha, John Digweed, Danny Howells

Housey disco room
DJ Harvey, Frankie Knuckles, MAW, Larry Levan, Colleen Cosmo Murphy

Back