Fancy working for We Love in Ibiza this summer?

CC001

[FONT=&quot]We Love... helping you bring home the bacon[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We Love are looking for enthusiastic recruits for 2010. If you want to be part of the hugely successful (and beautiful) team behind the legendary We Love... Space parties simply click the banner below and download the application form from our website.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Space clearly has the most outrageous beautiful people only recruitment policy. Annoys me, especially as they seem to be thick, rude and pushing in most cases. :spank:

Yes but there must be an outlet for beautiful thick people as all the Doctor's, Lawyers, Politician's (pmsl) jobs are taken up by the intelligent ugly people

It's a job that requires you to look good! People aren't gonna be PR'd into a club by an overweight troll are they?

people hassling you to go into their poxy nightclubs are invariably annoying - the ones on rollerskates are the worst - that urge to stick a sly leg out is never greater..

Haha... it's true though isnt it! Any job that involves being PR / front of house requires you to look half decent at least! And for most Ibiza clubs you've got to either be attractive or have a certain charisma to entice people into the club. I'm not one to judge, but I certainly would be more inclined to stop and listen to an attractive young man PR-ing me :twisted:

I wish I'd got the balls (metaphorically speaking) that I had now when I was 22 and I'd be over there like a shot. Now I think I have a few too many wrinkles to qualify :LOL:

Back