Fancy something different ?= get to Crossover @MoS tonight !

mrwhitelabel

Couple of my friends (GHP - www.gohomeproductions.co.uk and Osymyso- www.osymyso.com) playing in the Bootie Bar... even if you dont like bootlegs (and i know a few of you hate them ;) ) not a bad line up in the other room either
Ministry.jpg

neither play "conventional" a + b mashups they are usually well produced remixed reworks to the extent GHP has an album out next year on EMI (shhh !) and previouslt artists such as Madonna given full approval for their tracks in his work (which could be said what prompted her to get more involved with Stuart Price (Jacque la cont). he also produced David Bowies last single and toured with him

http://www.ministryofsound.com/clubbing/switch/
Crossover

Date
28/10/2005

Venue
Ministry of Sound
Times
10pm - 5am
Ticket Price
£12 / Cons £10 / NUS £6

BOX
The Dub Pistols
Feat Terry Hall (The Specials) - Live
Rodney P
Paul Daley (Leftfield)
Eddy Temple Morris
Dj Skitz & MC D

BOOTY BAR:
Go Home Productions
Osymyso
Backstage Sluts

From Friday 28th October Dance now rocks at Ministry of Sound. As part of our new Friday night programme we proudly present Crossover, a night that combines Rock, Hip Hop, Dub, Dance and Live acts all together in one very special party, hosted by XFM's Eddy Temple Morris.

For this debut night we welcome some very special acts and DJ's to celebrate the launch of what we believe is going to be one of the most unique, exciting and freshest nights in London. Playing live we are proud to present Barry Ashworth and The Dub Pistols feat Terry Hall, front man of legendary two tone outfit The Specials and also Rodney P. Eddy Temple Morris himself will be on DJ duty, supplying his electric fusion of Rock and Dance beats alongside Paul Daley from the mighty Leftfield, for me a true genius.

Finally in the bar we shake some ass with the freshest of Booty beats curtesy of Go Home Productions, Osymyso and Backstage Sluts.

This promises to be the start of a new and intersting clubbing experience so please to come and enjoy the ride.

Back