Family holiday and clubs

Herefordjas

Hi all, new poster here and looking for some advice please.

Myself and my partner holidayed in Ibiza 12yrs ago and loved it. We have since had 2 children and are fancying Ibiza for next years family holiday.

The info I’m looking for is are there any hotels or clubs that can be recommended where the kids can get involved in the music scene and maybe a foam or popcorn party? The kids will be 10 and 8 when we hopefully go next year so any information would be greatly received.

many thanks

Hi all, new poster here and looking for some advice please.

Myself and my partner holidayed in Ibiza 12yrs ago and loved it. We have since had 2 children and are fancying Ibiza for next years family holiday.

The info I’m looking for is are there any hotels or clubs that can be recommended where the kids can get involved in the music scene and maybe a foam or popcorn party? The kids will be 10 and 8 when we hopefully go next year so any information would be greatly received.

many thanks
palladium white island in playa den Bossa has a foam party for the kids in the pool during the afternoon with a variation of music day to day.

Popcorn party? Please explain..

Similar to a foam party but instead with popcorn. Went to one years ago in Magaluf where they fill big canons with massive bags of popcorn and fire them over the clubbers. Knee deep in popcorn and found it in places you wouldn’t expect to for days on end!

they fill big canons with massive bags of popcorn and fire them over the clubbers
popcorn-gif-miley-cyrus-hannah-montana-gif.gif

Similar to a foam party but instead with popcorn. Went to one years ago in Magaluf where they fill big canons with massive bags of popcorn and fire them over the clubbers. Knee deep in popcorn and found it in places you wouldn’t expect to for days on end!
What a terrible waste.

Back