Facebook vids - Question..

puppylover

if someone sends you a vid link - how do you find out its "path" so that you can copy it and forward it to someone who isnt on facebook?

Or is that not allowed.....

I have to say ive gone off myspace completely and have become somewhat addicted to facebook, you were right Morbyd it is far better.;)

I am bored of Facebook now - too many sodding applications that you cant just click on to look at - oh no, you have to invite every sod before you can access it..... hate that!!!

I am bored of Facebook now - too many sodding applications that you cant just click on to look at - oh no, you have to invite every sod before you can access it..... hate that!!!
No you don't :lol: There's usually some way around inviting everyone! Look for a well-hidden "skip this step" button ;)

I've blocked all messages from many of the most popular applications now... keeps me from having to click through all those annoying notifications every time I log on 8)

I block everything people send me.

Its like

No I dont want to know what kind of mother I will be.
No I dont want to know what pin up I am.
No I dont want to know what spice girl I am.
No I dont want to know what film character I am most like.

I could go on :rolleyes:

I think the applications (some of them) are great, like that one where people rate you likeness unrated or something, most of them are pretty cool.

I block everything people send me.

Its like

No I dont want to know what kind of mother I will be.
No I dont want to know what pin up I am.
No I dont want to know what spice girl I am.
No I dont want to know what film character I am most like.

I could go on :rolleyes:

ha ha - that's me usually, but now Morbs has dropped that little gem of information - I might play a little more.... :lol:

ugh.. I hate applications.. I used to like poking and licking and straddling people but now I do nothing.

some of those applications are so bad "What kind of MILF are you?" "zombie throwing" "what degrassi junior high character are you?" bla!

I got rid of my funwall because it wasn't that fun!

ugh.. I hate applications.. I used to like poking and licking and straddling people but now I do nothing.

some of those applications are so bad "What kind of MILF are you?" "zombie throwing" "what degrassi junior high character are you?" bla!

I got rid of my funwall because I kept seeing on other peoples pages some of the most disgusting pics, god knows where people get them from??

ha! says the former "I-will-never-join-facebook" character.. :lol:

I never said i wouldn't join facebook i said i thought myspace was better and for music i still think it is but for keeping in touch with freinds facebook is a lot better and sme of the applications are pretty cool (i like the flirt one zoosk as well:oops::lol:)

I cant remember the last time I "licked, poked or tased someone" off to terrorise some pals..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back