F*** ME I'M FAMOUS! @ USHUAÏA 2023

W_I_C

Staff member
Back on Monday daytimes 17:00 to 23:00 from 5 June to 2 October

David Guetta on all dates + guests

Tickets available via Spotlight tomorrow

Lineup A-Z
ACRAZE • Afrojack • Alesso • Alok • Benny Benassi • B Jones • Cedric Gervais • Chico Rose • Cosmicat • David Guetta • Djs From Mars • Felix Jaehn • Hypaton • Joel Corry • Jonas Blue • KC Lights • Kryder • KUNGS • Lost Frequencies • Marten Hørger • Martin Solveig • MATTN • Mike Williams • Monki • Ofenbach • Oliver Heldens • Öwnboss • Paul Reynolds • Sigala • Tom Staar & more to be announced

No David Guetta again today (18.09)

Ticket holders are being contacted with their options

After an incredible season in Ibiza, with two residencies per week at legendary clubs Ushuaïa and Hï Ibiza, as well as one of his most successful summer tours with new production Monolith and shows of up to 50,000 people, including some of the best-known festivals such as Lollapalooza, Sziget, Main Square, Untold, Creamfields and Sou Manaus in Brazil - the remainder of David Guetta’s Ibiza season will be shortened. Due to medical advice from his doctor, David Guetta has been told to rest for at least the next two weeks after he caught a virus last week.

David Guetta says, "I have had an amazing summer playing in Ibiza and around the world, and am so sorry that I have no choice but to close my residencies early. However, we are already working on incredible plans for the 2024 Ibiza season at Ushuaïa and Hï Ibiza!"

Further news coming soon.

Meduza and James Hype again deputise for the closing party tomorrow (02.10)

Back