F*** Me I'm Famous Party Tickets ???

steffan_uk76

Hi Guys,
I will be in Ibiza on Wed 21st and Thu 22nd July. I want to goto the FMIF Guetta party at Pacha ... and see that all advance tickets are sold out ?!!! How can I get a ticket or entry to Pacha on that night ?

Also ... whats Subliminal on wednesdays like ? Is it as rammed as Guetta on thursdays ?

Thanks for your help guys !

Hi Guys,
I will be in Ibiza on Wed 21st and Thu 22nd July. I want to goto the FMIF Guetta party at Pacha ... and see that all advance tickets are sold out ?!!! How can I get a ticket or entry to Pacha on that night ?

Disguise yourself as a Swiss cheese and wait at the door until the DJ arrives. The doorstaff will think you are with the Royal entourage and let you in:)

You may be able to find tickets at bars on the island.

Subliminal will likely be quite full (it is high season) but quite as uber-rammed. If you want to do one night at Pacha, I'd do that one over FMIF

You may be able to find tickets at bars on the island.

Subliminal will likely be quite full (it is high season) but quite as uber-rammed. If you want to do one night at Pacha, I'd do that one over FMIF

thanks buddy.
So tickets for F*** Me I'm famous are still obtainable even though they are all sold out online?
What time does the club open on Thursday night? Are tickets also available on the door? I'm guessing this night is super crowded?

Subliminal is NOT as super crowded? What time is the best time to get to Subliminal. Do you recommend getting tickets in advance for that too ?

You're always better off getting tickets in advance. They'll usually be more expensive at the door.

the Spotlight folks will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think each e-tailer gets a certain amount of tickets to sell online, while others will be available at partner vendors (eg. certain bars and shops).

I've almost never bought at the door (and have never really seen a sold out night as I go in June or Sept.) so I don't know how they handle it on a night like FMIF. I'm guessing they'll still sell a certain amount early on until the place gets packed.

Your other option is to have dinner at Pacha restaurant. It's pretty good. Not cheap (expect at least 50 euros a head easily) but you get into the club for free. Call ahead to see if you can make reservations though.

You're always better off getting tickets in advance. They'll usually be more expensive at the door.

the Spotlight folks will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think each e-tailer gets a certain amount of tickets to sell online, while others will be available at partner vendors (eg. certain bars and shops).

I've almost never bought at the door (and have never really seen a sold out night as I go in June or Sept.) so I don't know how they handle it on a night like FMIF. I'm guessing they'll still sell a certain amount early on until the place gets packed.

Your other option is to have dinner at Pacha restaurant. It's pretty good. Not cheap (expect at least 50 euros a head easily) but you get into the club for free. Call ahead to see if you can make reservations though.

This is useful mate ... thanks for your response ! Have you eaten at Pacha Restaurant ?
And with regards to Subliminal ... it has Louie Vega playing on the 21st July ... is that also going to be rammed like FMIF ?

Thanks again buddy.

Louie Vega? That's a no-brainer, mate. Definitely worth it.
I think it'll be very full but not as rammed as FMIF

I've eaten at the restaurant a few times. It's Asian fusion cuisine. Best part is you spend around the same as the cost of a ticket these days, and in return you get a nice meal plus entrance. Good deal.

Louie Vega? That's a no-brainer, mate. Definitely worth it.
I think it'll be very full but not as rammed as FMIF

I've eaten at the restaurant a few times. It's Asian fusion cuisine. Best part is you spend around the same as the cost of a ticket these days, and in return you get a nice meal plus entrance. Good deal.

Cool ... you're right ... sounds like a no brainer ! Thank mate.

they do great sushi at the restaurant, we booked our table for 10.30 - was very nice & straight into the club at 12!!lthough it was empty at this time last year.... wine is about 18euros a bottle in the restaurant and its about the same for a spirit &mixer in pacha so my advice take yourtime order the 2nd bottle & go to the club slightly later

they do great sushi at the restaurant, we booked our table for 10.30 - was very nice & straight into the club at 12!!lthough it was empty at this time last year.... wine is about 18euros a bottle in the restaurant and its about the same for a spirit &mixer in pacha so my advice take yourtime order the 2nd bottle & go to the club slightly later

hey thanks mate ... I absolutely love Sushi ! I hear that the FMIF party gets busy early ... so getting into the club at 12 or 1230 may not be such a bad idea. Looking forward to it !

Thanks.

I was there for the last 2 weeks and FMIF tickets were still available in the bars around San An Bay (Ibiza Rocks, Bay Bar etc for 75E) We had tickets that we bought for FMIF through Spotlight for last Thursday but we cancelled them and went to Cream instead because we had such an awesome time at Above and Beyond the previous week and because everyone we spoke to had said Pacha was a nightmare. They have far too big a VIP area and they oversell the tickets massively, virtually everyone i spoke to said it was so busy you couldn't move and there was loads of fights breaking out because of the over crowding.
I'm glad we cancelled.... oh and the music was crap as well apparently

I was there for the last 2 weeks and FMIF tickets were still available in the bars around San An Bay (Ibiza Rocks, Bay Bar etc for 75E) We had tickets that we bought for FMIF through Spotlight for last Thursday but we cancelled them and went to Cream instead because we had such an awesome time at Above and Beyond the previous week and because everyone we spoke to had said Pacha was a nightmare. They have far too big a VIP area and they oversell the tickets massively, virtually everyone i spoke to said it was so busy you couldn't move and there was loads of fights breaking out because of the over crowding.
I'm glad we cancelled.... oh and the music was crap as well apparently

Agreed, heard the exact same thing. I just got back and could have got FMIF tickets at Mambo for 70EUR but decided to do Paul Van Dyk/Laidback Luke at Cream instead on thursday and see Pacha with Morillo on Wed. Best decision I made, Morillo was immense and Laidback luke destroyed Amnesia which is a great venue!

I hear you guys ... but I had the most amazing time at the FMIF party ... and would definitelty go back there again ... amazing venue ... well decorated for the FMIF party ... and the packed crowd also makes for a great atmosphere ! I loved it !

Back