F*** Me I'm Famous Party on 15th September!!!

Mätti

Hola!!! :lol:

For the FMIF Party on Thursday the 15th, we are looking for at least one person (the minimum number of people on a table is 4 Pax) who wants to reserve a VIP table with us. The tickets cost 150€ per person (based on clubtickets.com - Information at the end of the thread)! It sounds expensive, but otherwise you pay 70€! The Party is always full of people and so you can't enjoy the event... Until now we have two normal tickets, but we try to sell it.

Many greetings from Cologne,
The Mätti;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F*** Me I'm Famous! by Cathy & David Guetta
At Pacha Ibiza, Ibiza on 15 Sep 2011 from 23:59

Description
Please read carefully the event description:
Undoubtably THE most popular night on the island. A trip to the world of Cathy & David Guetta is an essential part of your Ibiza experience. With a roll call of guests featuring some of the biggest stars in dance music today you're guaranteed a celebrity studded night whenever you visit. Standard tickets start at 70€ so why even bother when for 150€ per head you can have your own VIP entrance, with reserved table and waitress, as well as a bottle of premium spirits all included! The door price usually hits around the 60€ mark - so treat yourself to a table for only 150€ a head.
Includes VIP entrance, table and waitress service all night, as well as a bottle of premium spirits of your choice. Due to increased demand on this night, the minimum number of people on a table is now 4 PAX.
Queues begin early for VIP as well as standard tickets - so even more than usual we recommend that you arrive in as early as possible if you don't want to be delayed on your way in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Translater: google.de)

Back