F*** Me I’m Famous at HI

Skidders

We got early bird tickets for FMIF tonight at Hi. €20 euros which is a bargain however we’ve seen some
Reviews that kinda putting us off the night. Full of pickpockets, Hi is stupidly overly crowded, doormen aggressive etc. Doormen try to charge you more if you get in late with early bird ticket after 1 although ticket doesn’t say you need to be in early. Went to Space back in the day and never had these issues. What is everyone’s experiences and any idea of set times when Guetta is on for example? I’d imagine 4 onwards?

Worth remembering that people are more likely to post negative experiences than positive ones (funny how the human psyche works, eh) But the numbers speak for themselves and you indeed got a bargain!!

Please look after your personal property including phone, wallet and watch - this is advisable whether you go to a club or any other crowded public place, here or anywhere in the world. Sadly it does happen, and you can limit you being targeted by not making yourself an easy target. (I understand if it is not feasible, but maybe even consider leaving that phone and/or watch in a safety deposit box back at your hotel?)
The ticket will display terms of entry. Read the small print. A lot of people you mention above will have not done so, or worse still brought of an unscrupulous ticket seller who didn't inform them. If you arrive at the front of queue after any deadline, then you may have to pay extra to get in. It's not a scam - it's the rules.
And that leads to the last point:

Yes, it will be busy. Very busy. It's David Guetta one the most popular nights on the island after all. Please factor this in to queue times. From experience, the Hi queue moves quicker than any other on the island. But you need to be at the front at the deadline, not merely in the queue. Give yourself some buffer if you do indeed have a deadline to adhere to. ENJOY!

Worth remembering that people are more likely to post negative experiences than positive ones (funny how the human psyche works, eh) But the numbers speak for themselves and you indeed got a bargain!!

Please look after your personal property including phone, wallet and watch - this is advisable whether you go to a club or any other crowded public place, here or anywhere in the world. Sadly it does happen, and you can limit you being targeted by not making yourself an easy target. (I understand if it is not feasible, but maybe even consider leaving that phone and/or watch in a safety deposit box back at your hotel?)
The ticket will display terms of entry. Read the small print. A lot of people you mention above will have not done so, or worse still brought of an unscrupulous ticket seller who didn't inform them. If you arrive at the front of queue after any deadline, then you may have to pay extra to get in. It's not a scam - it's the rules.
And that leads to the last point:

Yes, it will be busy. Very busy. It's David Guetta one the most popular nights on the island after all. Please factor this in to queue times. From experience, the Hi queue moves quicker than any other on the island. But you need to be at the front at the deadline, not merely in the queue. Give yourself some buffer if you do indeed have a deadline to adhere to. ENJOY!
Thanks. I’ve looked at the ticket. It was bought directly through Ibiza spotlight as a Super Early Bird Ticket but doesn’t say to be in by a certain time only that the venue opens at 23:30. We are thinking of leaving phones and watches at home and just take cash and put in multiple pockets to reduce risk of theft.

20e is a steal to go to a world class club and possibly squeeze in to see a big name. I was invited to a small boat party in Manchester tonight to see a lad I know and others just starting out as djs for £20 :oops:

For 20e it’s worth going and enjoying the night without seeing Guetta!

Not going because of pickpockets, would be like missing out on ‘Europe’s best break city’ Barcelona because of their pickpocket problem.

Back