F.A.O All Female Spotlight members....blokes you wont understand

xxVic-zeexx

Ok, heres the story…..

I get paid tomorrow, but I still had £50.00 still sitting in my bank :rolleyes:….i know I have a bit of my gym membership to pay off as there was a c*ck up with my standing order last month, blah blah blah….:rolleyes:

I walk into New Look…and see a gorgeous dress :D cant help but try it on :D and it looked amazing…….cant bring myself to put it back, so I make the purchase…..:D

Please tell me I have done the right thing by buying this dress instead of paying the rest of my gym membership....

Thank you

p.s - this is a serious issue :lol:

.... and how depressed would you have been if you went in to buy it after payday or and they had none in your size :eek:

As a male, I do understand that if you had a bloke, he would most probably, end up paying for said purchase in the end. Maybe not directly but in some roundabout way:)

Ok, heres the story…..

I get paid tomorrow, but I still had £50.00 still sitting in my bank :rolleyes:….i know I have a bit of my gym membership to pay off as there was a c*ck up with my standing order last month, blah blah blah….:rolleyes:

I walk into New Look…and see a gorgeous dress :D cant help but try it on :D and it looked amazing…….cant bring myself to put it back, so I make the purchase…..:D

Please tell me I have done the right thing by buying this dress instead of paying the rest of my gym membership....

Thank you

p.s - this is a serious issue :lol:

Who needs the gym

.... and how depressed would you have been if you went in to buy it after payday or and they had none in your size :eek:

Well this is the thing, i did actually go in yesterday and they had my size and actually walked out the shop (stupid mistake - one that will not be repeated 8))

Went back today and they didnt have it :( gutted, went for the next size up and yeah the smaller size woulda looked better but thought what the hell il only kick myself again if i didnt buy it :lol:

As a male, I do understand that if you had a bloke, he would most probably, end up paying for said purchase in the end. Maybe not directly but in some roundabout way:)

Blackmail or an instant sex ban if he didnt purchase the dress for me 8)

I must be getting sensible in my old age as id prob ask the shop to keep it till tomorrow for me and keep my gym membership :(:(

Well this is the thing, i did actually go in yesterday and they had my size and actually walked out the shop (stupid mistake - one that will not be repeated 8))

Went back today and they didnt have it :( gutted, went for the next size up and yeah the smaller size woulda looked better but thought what the hell il only kick myself again if i didnt buy it :lol:

lesson learned then...8)

This is something I need to do pronto, its just a right pain getting it all on :)

I must admit i do have to be in the right mood to do an ebay stint :evil:

I sell all dresses that i have worn once and cant be seen in again, as we all know this is a crime, then go and buy a new one :D

Back