EXTASIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRackin

Super Moderator
surprise, surprise.......... a little bird just told me that the club extasis in san antonio (underneath the hotel piscis park) reopens this saturday after various years closed!! :eek:

jvn10.jpg

this winter a guy who works for its owner (javier cabau ibañez, also owner of penelope and various hotels) told me about it but i thought it was a joke!! :oops:

Mc

McRackin said:
this winter a guy who works for its owner (javier cabau ibañez, also owner of penelope and various hotels) told me about it but i thought it was a joke!! :oops:

Mc

:lol: :lol:

That was the first club I ever went to in Ibiza :!: :oops:
1997 - arr those were the days...Part of an 18-30 jaunt if I remember :oops:

I remember it having cushions (?) and beanbags or was I slightly spangled?

I defo remember it had a pool upstairs and to go up and get in it, you had to queue up, and put your t-shirt and shoes and valubles in a bag then go up into it. up by the pool there were various items of furniture which naturally all ended up in the pool!

Its a bit naff , but for a 19yr old on there first night in Ibiza ever, it was a fun way to start the holidays!

nish said:
McRackin said:

Mc
:lol: :lol:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops:

aetsch013.gif

btw nishy, i have some bad news for you: they will only have 70s music, so no banging techno there!! :lol:

I HAVE BEEN THERE ONCE! THE FIRST TIME I WENT IN 1999 I POPPED IN THERE I REMEMBERED LOTS OF SMOKE A SOFA OR TWO AND IT WAS TOTALLY EMPTY!

LOL :!:

been shut all the other times Ive been though?

McRackin said:
they will only have 70s music
change of plans..........

* from midnight (free entry with flyer before 2am):

MO :arrow: electronic underground
TU :arrow: latino house
WE :arrow: smooth [RnB/hip hop]
TH :arrow: funked up
FR :arrow: latino house
SA :arrow: eye candy [house] *girls for free*
SU :arrow: latino house

* from 6am ("the only daytime sessions in san antonio"):

TUESDAY + FRIDAY :arrow: addicted 2 extasis with different guests every week

opening: august 2nd with david moreno (space) and this chappy..........

bild13.jpg

.......... yes kids, Mr C!! :eek:

yes :lol:

McRackin said:
TUESDAY + FRIDAY :arrow: addicted 2 extasis with different guests every week
confirmed guests for the next weeks:
· phuture funk (pacha, london)
· defex (teezeit, austria)
· dirty rotten djs (manumission)

hahaha! I remeber a Ibiza Uncovered, years ago covering two brits who worked as pa's for that club :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this for real??

Would be nice to have a daytime do in San An. Not sure about the surrondings though!

Whereabouts is the Pisces hotel?

next to the egg!! :idea:

ibiza28.jpg

btw, the blue impact bar in the corner at the right (also underneath piscis park) remains open till the early hours of the morning attracting lots of workers..........

dirty rotten slut party
featuring the dirty rotten djs
the sluts are back..........

august 20th/21st (6am-12pm)
saturday night/sunday morning

dress code: who's the sluttiest? :lol:
girls/boys: dominatrix/submissive :eek:
free entry only with flyer + 12" random object :twisted:

from DSI:

This will be the second Dirty RottenSlut party this Season!!!!
The first was such a momentus occasion that the event is now moving to the newly reopened Extasis night club!!!!!

It is of course a workers party so entry is FREE with reduced drinks prices. Starting at 6am till 12 afternoon!!!!!! therre is no point starting earlier cause everybody needs time to change into their outfits after work!!

Music Once again will be provided by the Dirty Rotten Djs.

Thanks to everyone who made such an effort last time!!!!! If things keep going the way they are this will become the dirtiest fithyest most rotten party in Ibiza history!!!!!!!

Remember Girls......Dominant Guys..........Submissive
LEATHER PVC UNDERWEAR SWIMWEAR STILETTOS.......Girls
CHAINS DOGCOLLARS LEADS etc............Guys
All Guys should be kept on a lead by their female handler!!!!

Ibizas only fun fetish party.........
For the naughty workers Girls and guys who like to dress up in sexy clothes and party from the early hours into the aftenoon!!!!!!

the dirty duo of djs:

20040525_1185.jpg

i turned up here in the early hours of saturday morning when eden began to empty, was more like an afterparty atmosphere, very dated inside but what a raw party atmosphere when i was there, i only went cause of this thread and remember falling over in my slightly influenced state :oops:

if your in san an spending up your last few euros then id reccomend it!!

what a laugh :D:D:D

Some friends of mine got home on Friday and said this place is absolutely nuts! I can't wait to sample some of the madness when I go over on Sept 9th! One of them compared it to the New Star, the after hours place we used to go to in 98/99, if is anything like that, it will be KRAZY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back