Exit festival in 3 weeks time!

MiniMarc

Well seeing as there's a glastonbury thread i thought we'd have an Exit one . Ive arranged absolutely nothing am starting to get abit worried! Looking forward to seeing Sven

Woohoo! Getting excited myself (as noted in the Glastonbury thread :lol:)

I'm loving the idea of moshing to Sex Pistols and then shaking it to Deep Dish on the same day :lol:

We've got everything sorted (flights, hotels, post-festival travel) except transport to/from Belgrade airport... if a taxi is really only 30 euros then I'm not bothered, but if there'll be price gauging then i'm thinking perhaps I should sign up for the EXIT shuttle :confused:

Woohoo! Getting excited myself (as noted in the Glastonbury thread :lol:)

I'm loving the idea of moshing to Sex Pistols and then shaking it to Deep Dish on the same day :lol:

We've got everything sorted (flights, hotels, post-festival travel) except transport to/from Belgrade airport... if a taxi is really only 30 euros then I'm not bothered, but if there'll be price gauging then i'm thinking perhaps I should sign up for the EXIT shuttle :confused:

I don't believe for 1 second Morbs that you will be entertaining any type of 'shuttle' service!!!;)

Really looking forward to Exit this year. Anyone going to the Garden festival in Croatia first and then travelling across? Cant wait for that either!! This summers gonna be baaaaaaaaaaad boy!! :lol: 8)

I have a friend that's doing that (nick).

Looking forward to premiering my fully air conditioned tent! 8)

I don't believe for 1 second Morbs that you will be entertaining any type of 'shuttle' service!!!;)
Then you seriously underestimate how frugal I am! (or vastly overestimate my financial status :lol:)

Minimarc said:
they have transfers you can book direct from their website tho dont know how reliable its gona be
That's what I meant. I think it's like a shuttle service... minibusses or something like that.

Back