Every second counts

LondonJake

Wanna be on the dancefloor as much as possible ... so heres the problem. Firstly I'm travelling really light with a nike sports bag not a suitcase. Now my flight on the way home is at 2.50am on the tuesday morning. So i'm eyeing up the possibility of maybe leaving my sports bag in a cloakroom at dc10 especially as kerri chandler on the bill that night, then leaving at 11ish to go to the airport. Is this possible, any suggestions are welcome.

1) Does dc10 have a cloakroom which i could store the bag in ?
2) Is there any other place i could temporarily leave my bag other than my hotel all the way back in san an ?

8)

I don't think DC 10 has anything like that and your problem is one that many Ibiza travelers seem to have.

The airport doesn't have lockers either so im not sure what you could do outside of leaving your bag at your hotel then having to haul ass back and forth to get it again.

one option (which will be pricey) is to hire a car and leave it in boot!

We tried that once (group of four), but they did the typical Spanish shrug shoulders no thing!

Even asked a couple of close by hotels about hiring a room for just the night, again no!

Eventually found a bit of waste land with a few large bushes 10 mins away from Space!

Thankfully on return at 3.00am, bags were still there.

What would of we lost? Couple of t-shirts, underwear etc as passports etc were on us!

Now this is going back 5 years but one of our mates arrived after us and came straight to DC10 with a little suitcase on wheels. I know he didn't have it with him for the rest of the day or night so maybe did manage to put it in a cloakroom???

He's away at the moment so can't ask him and as I say it was 5 years ago and things change.

Just found this thread from last year http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=71638

Last edited by a moderator:
Back