European music festivals

Minxy

So no glasto next year and no Roses tickets! Arrrgh!!
Please can anyone reccommend any music festivals in Europe? ;)
Thanks xx

Electric Elephant or one of the number in Petrcane. Small festivals for about 4,000, but cracking venue and Barbarellas is an Italian style cosmic discotheque that everyones needs to visit!

As dirk said any of the festivals in petrcane are well worth going to..Big festival i can do with out these days,more or less the same line up year after year and you get to see notting in the end anyway..Beat herder festival in england and the body&soul festival in ireland have been great the 3 times we went.8)

gotta be Sonar in barcelona.

melt in germany is another that looks good.

berlin festival this year was cracking, my mates went and had a great time.

as mentioned also: exit in serbia, electric elephant in croatia.

also Rockness is a great laugh...and it does have a mini version of arcadia afterburner.

good site(not been updated for next year yet though)

http://festivalsearcher.com/festivalscalendar.aspx

I want to ride on that train!

That looks completely hilarious. Have some Oysters (.. no doubt a joint and a condom to follow - for starters :confused: )Those crusties on the discotrain cracked me up too. You've got to love the Dutch sometimes :lol:

When I went to the FortDance party in St Petersburg in 2004 (absolutely amazing event... inside an old fort that takes up a whole island in the Gulf of Finland), the overnight train from Moscow was almost like that. No dancefloor, mind you, but the train was packed with partyers. Lots of fun. This Hungarian one takes it a step beyond though!

Thank you all so much for your suggestions and links, truly appreciated, and some look like total belters ;) so il heartily get stuck in ;)
Thanks xxx

Back