Essential Ibiza

linzimarie67

Anyone dealt at all with Essential Ibiza? My other half has been emailing them to try to arrange a VIP table for 4 at the FMIF closing party and they said that if we paid in full they could guarantee us a table, although they've been a little quiet since we said to go ahead and arrange it. Given everything I've heard about this night I'm surprised that they even made such a promise, but they seemed pretty professional.

We've not actually parted with any cash yet so do you reckon we should just leave it?

If so , what other nights would people recommend for the first week of October? The couple we're travelling with aren't really clubbers so although they do want to go to at least one night they're quite keen to do the whole VIP thing and have a waited table etc, not really my cup of tea but trying to find the best compromise.

Ahhhhh, how times have changed since I was posting on here for advice on how to do Ibiza on the cheap and was recommended to fill a bag with tinned potatoes....

I should say, the people we're travelling with are definitely not the type to just wait til we arrive and see what we fancy. They're very keen to have everything guaranteed and fully paid up in advance.

Back