Es Vive, The Sands and more

Alz

This is my 5th year in Ibiza (well it will be in September), I've done all the major clubs on numerous occasions. So this year I'm looking for new places to party my 1st thought was Es Vive as they seem to have decent DJ's on but I have no knowledge what so ever of this venue: are none residents aloud in there? What's the atmosphere like? What time does it get going? What are the best days to go on…… Etc. Also is The Sands bar worth a visit, if so what days are best?

If you have any suggestions of other good not so well known venues please tell all!

Cheers!

This is my 5th year in Ibiza (well it will be in September), I've done all the major clubs on numerous occasions. So this year I'm looking for new places to party my 1st thought was Es Vive as they seem to have decent DJ's on but I have no knowledge what so ever of this venue: are none residents aloud in there? What's the atmosphere like? What time does it get going? What are the best days to go on…… Etc. Also is The Sands bar worth a visit, if so what days are best?

If you have any suggestions of other good not so well known venues please tell all!

Cheers!

hi mate. we stayed at es vive early July, it was not exactly jumping during the day but a nice vibe, dj's etc. no one dancing tho. people were getting :eek: right from midday onwards tho!

suspect as the season progresses the atmosphere during the day could easily become more discodisco. easy to get in during the day, just buzz the door.

experience bar is nice, although some very messy people in there & not .....shady...but not necessarily friendly BUT it was 630 am & we were done in & would have found toys r us an intimidating atmosphere:lol:.

it gets going about 3am, opens at middnight & there is someone on the door - just look respectable as ever and be polite & i'm sure you would be ok.

sands is owned by the same crowd as es vive. we did not go but heard only good things about it.

Sands advertises regular parties on Tuesdays and Saturdays plus occasional one-offs. Keep your eyes on the party calendar, the club news section and the Ibiza Parties section of the forum.

Ha oh yes the 6am fear how I cant wait for that, I got that at 12.30am last year after raving in the Zoo for about 8 hours, then having to walk through the gauntlet that is the West End, but was worth it after we collected the relevants and kept on going till about 7am. Roll on September for more of the same!!!

Back