Es Vive Hotel

jonesyboy1983

Alright Guys & Gals

Anybody stayed in the Es Vive Hotel?? If so would be good to hear anybody's experience and any recommendations ie pool view etc?

Hoping to book up shortly so any help would be much appreciated!

Ta

RJ

es vive is a nice little hotel for sure but it's gained a reputation as a bit of a place to be seen, and therefore gets its fair share of fake arrogant types.

it all depends on how important a nice place to stay is for you. if it is really important then es vive is probably worth it, if you're just looking for something basic/clean/a base, then you'll probably feel like it's a little too pricey.

for example, it is literally next door to playa sol, which whilst being very basic, shares exactly the same amenities and is abotu 1/4 of the price, if not more!!

Its all about the hotel tho , essentially its in a backstreet of Figueritas , theres no sea view from what i can remember

I've only ever been to a after hours do thing they have in the little club room......man there was some spangled people in there and that was the morning of a WLS...never again :eek::eek::lol:!

The people we met there seemed to pay alot for what is essentially a basic hotel.

thanks for the reponses guys- a bit of a mixed bag...however would be good to hear from someone who actually stayed there.

Just really wanting something more akin to what we would expect from a hotel over here ie good service, decent food, etc. I know Ibiza generally isn't renound for good hotels but need somewhere to chill if there is a day I cant be arsed doing anything.

The lack of a sea view is a bit disappointing. If anyone else has any recommendations for any relatively high class hotels then any advice would be appreciated!!!!!!!

RJ

We stayed at Es Vive a few years ago and frankly wouldn't stay there again. It definitely was not worth the money. The rooms were really basic and small and you could hear absolutely everything from other people's rooms coming through the air conditioning as well as every bit of noise from the corridor and the bar downstairs. We found that most people eating breakfast there and hanging around the pool weren't even paying guests. Not somewhere I would recommend at all.

i have stayed there and agree(as ever) with kang
Also be warned that rooms with a view of the pool are above the bar which is open 24/7 and therefore very noisy.

I've stayed there twice and it's pretty over-rated for what it is, also as has been mentioned it does attract more than it fair share of cocks.

Way better places to stay for less/similar money imo.

Guys thanks for the advice...

Stephen the Gran Hotel looks awesome...right up my street. Probably the front runner just now-going to book at the end of the week so any other suggestions for a fully considered opinion would be awesome!!!

RJ

hi
i am booked there from 31.7 - 5.8
have been before and its great for a weekend if you dont want a lot of sleep

ask for a top floor room and you cant hear the bar!

the smirnoff bar is great after sapce / bora bora i was prob one of the spangled people in there ......

they do good food and also hold pool parties etc

I walked along the hotel for several times and thought, that (if I had the money) it would a good idea to book there.... So I´m glad, that I did not book this year. :lol:

We thought about havin breakfast there (we arrive on Ibiza in the early morning and can get into our rented house in the afternoon). Is it recommendable? What are the prices?

Back