Es paradis

Es paradis workers must have the worst time as no-one wants to go there. They are going to have to be pretty amazing workers to persuade people it is a good club.

wrong, whatever you think of es paradis, they've had a couple of successful parties this summer by going down a more commercial/mainstream route with clubland, sound of baseline, etc and pukka up has been busy too.

add the water party to this and i think es paradis can consider they've fought back a bit this year.

how many of those punters are paying is another matter altogether.......

Es paradis workers must have the worst time as no-one wants to go there. They are going to have to be pretty amazing workers to persuade people it is a good club.

To be fair I think its just people with your attitude that dont go, I went and had one of the best nights of my holiday in there, even tho the music wasnt amazing the atmosphere of the night was second to none

Went to Pukka Up this season and it was packed (and not with "Beer Boys"). Es Paradis internally is an atractive club. If it wasn't located in San An the majority of people on this forum would be raving about it.

Back