es paradis on Ibiza Rocks opening night

nanex1

hay

First timer and booked for Space and and Ibiza Rocks opening party only and the rest we shall see when get there..

I am just wondering what Es Paradis is like for the Ibiza Rocks after party on wed 1 June?? Are all rooms open.. and is it a great buzz.. what style of music is es paradis? sorry so many questions... :spank:

thanks as always guys :p

xxx

Lol im loving your random posts :lol:

you might want to do what i did hun, stick a general thread in the Ibiza Chat section and ask all the questions you want answered there...

Helped me out loads :D

Ibiza Rocks after parties: indie/rock (and remixes of), electro, Pendulum style d'n'b

I seem to remember pretty much the whole club being open. (There only are 2 rooms in terms of music.)

Lol im loving your random posts :lol:

you might want to do what i did hun, stick a general thread in the Ibiza Chat section and ask all the questions you want answered there...

Helped me out loads :D

hahaha thanks.. :oops: i think?!! I have 6 girls in my ears asking me all this stuff and i just post here and get the answers lol.. i wasnt sure which area to put this in..

well you shall all find me in the chat section very soon with more and more random questions ... :lol:... hehe

Johnny vodka.. woo thanks :D

hahaha thanks.. :oops: i think?!! I have 6 girls in my ears asking me all this stuff and i just post here and get the answers lol.. i wasnt sure which area to put this in..

well you shall all find me in the chat section very soon with more and more random questions ... :lol:... hehe

Johnny vodka.. woo thanks :D

Im in the same boat as you....well no tbf the girls are just getting told whats what 8)
This forum has helped me MASSIVELY with planning and finding out whats what etc in Ibiza :D

Anyone know if the water party will happen on the Ibiza rocks opening party night??! Just usually its wednesdays.. but is it any different on this night ( Wedn 1 June)

Id like to know wether i need a swimwear with me:lol: thanks

x

Anyone know if the water party will happen on the Ibiza rocks opening party night??! Just usually its wednesdays.. but is it any different on this night ( Wedn 1 June)

Id like to know wether i need a swimwear with me:lol: thanks

x

Were thinking of going for this and said if we do wel take / wear a swimsuit, but obviously a nice funky one with some denim hot pants or something :D and the flip flops that will stay on your feet that you wont mind getting trashed :lol:

hahaha i see that and was like :eek: so yeah might miss this one :lol:

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT im all over that if im slightly tipsy :lol:

Back