Erol Alkan - Any good?

djcarlos

can i have your expert opinions on him as to whether he is worth £15 of my hard earned money to see.

i saw him a few years ago and he bored the tits off me but I may be willing to give him a second chance - will he bore me again do ya reckon?

anyone else seen enough of him/seen him have a place jumping?

can i have your expert opinions on him as to whether he is worth £15 of my hard earned money to see.

i saw him a few years ago and he bored the tits off me but I may be willing to give him a second chance - will he bore me again do ya reckon?

anyone else seen enough of him/seen him have a place jumping?

I like him like a producer... not enough like a dj... :rolleyes:

Prefer Eroll Brown ;)

51276638.jpg

i think erols a great dj seen him a few times and he has never dissapointed me but all depends on what music your into and i have heard mixed reports on him before

I like him but it depends what you're into I guess.

I wouldn't worry about it being too boring as the *yawn* minimal days were mostly in 2006...I like to think that things are getting more interesting now.

(hope I'm not deluding myself)

...really like everything I own that he's mixed.

hope hes good, we are going to see him in 2 weeks time at Middlesbrough Empire, Oli Faulkner on before him too, should be a cracking night

His endless remixes of Klaxons and the like have put me off ever giving him a chance if I'm honest.

I liked his remix of Hotchip - Boy from school, though.

Can sound like 4 hours of the same indie remix, though other times (Glasto last year) people were practically moshing to him banging out stuff like Daft Punk - Alive and waving his hands around and inciting people to pretty much riot on the dance floor!

I thought it was pretty ace at the time :D:D:D

Seen him a few times and it's completely different, definately has the potential to bore and smash up. Although £15 seems a little steep. Whatever, floats your boat, his podcasts are snoretown FC though. So not sure what he's doing at the moment.

Not what I normaly listen to, but I find him quite refreshing. There is a great mix on www.djmixes.net that he did in some club in Ireland. Download that and see if you like!

Back