Eric Prydz

Brook

:D He is my fav producer so far this year! I'd never heard of him until 'Woz not woz' and 'Call on me' caught my attention and going through his other stuff like voices and his mix of futureshock and it's all good stuff
:p
Can I expect to hear these tracks when i'm out in Ibiza in 6 weeks time?

I think his first major hit was "Slammin" last year.
After that, like you, i've been keeping a close eye on him and i couldnt agree with you more.

I really like the stuff he's done. I think some people might say it might be formulaic and a bit predictable, specially "call on me", but I still love it!

Ferd said:
I think his first major hit was "Slammin" last year.
After that, like you, i've been keeping a close eye on him and i couldnt agree with you more.

I really like the stuff he's done. I think some people might say it might be formulaic and a bit predictable, specially "call on me", but I still love it!

He's done loads of stuff.

The first thing I really heard him do was his second EP on Credence - "Tha Get Down".

His recent mixes of M Factor and Aloud are stunning.

He is also Cirez D, who have a big track out at the moment called Diamond Girl

A top producer/remixer, one of the best new talents in 2003-2004 (along with Nic da Skylark).

Can't wait to see him djing someday...

His production is wkcked but dont bother going hear him play- he's not very good!

N8 said:
His production is wkcked but dont bother going hear him play- he's not very good!

Err, that's utter b0llocks, heard him play at hidden a couple of months ago back to back with Steve Angello and they had the place rocking, proper filth!!

monkehUK said:
N8 said:

Err, that's utter b0llocks, heard him play at hidden a couple of months ago back to back with Steve Angello and they had the place rocking, proper filth!!

errrr, heard him play at sessions the week before hidden and he was gash. Really preidctible, not innovative, and just went through the motions playing what you'd expect, nothing exciting or immaginative.

I guess that would go down well at hidden/promise though as its always just a big tune fest/playing to the easily entertained masses night there anyway.

Yeah, i thought it was amusing/revealing in equal measure. I got the impression Bangalter largely let it go as he was no stranger to pilfering himself

Back