ENTRANCE TIME @ discos when u have bought a tkt online

ceccio23

hi all!
ive bought some tkts for the Space opening - sunday 29 may - but ive read i MUST enter BEFORE 10PM.

what happens if i go later?! ive never bought tkts online for discos in ibz, so i donno how does it work. anyway, is it possible to enter, stay a bit, get a stamp to go out and then re-enter after?? otherwise im gonna die inside Space if i have to be there by 10pm!!!!!!

many tks and c u there!

hey.. i bought tickets as well for space opening..
your missing the point.. the best bit is apparently the day time.. it has an outdoor festival vibe going on and looks amazing.. ( you tube it) .. I would give anything to swap with you.. our flights mean we dont land until 7pm and by time checked in and got to space it be later on so we miss most of the outdoor arena.. :cry:
Go around 5pm and dance you butt off and have great time.. thats what ibiza is all about.. :lol::lol::lol: they have food areas and chill areas.. about 9ish stop for a while get something to eat and chill for a bit then buy double vodka and red bull ( om aware its mega expensive ) and that will keep you going for another few hours.. :D woooo

There are no passouts this year apparently they not done them for a while..

omg, r u kidding me???didn know!!
ok thank u so much..i ll get some info from friends that live there..
it sounds amazing!!!!!

i absolutely confirm nanex post - space is wicked in the day time. no passouts for the oening closing because it's so popular. there'll be massive queues to get in from early evening (NOT for internet tickets of course :) )

the best thing to do is have lunch and a drink or two in playa den bossa near space and just enjoy the build up - playa den bossa will be rammed, there'll be a fantastic atmosphere. it never fails to get me excited and i've been going for 15 years! ;)

thanks for confirming my post :)

BUT no thanks for reminding me how crap it is i wont be there for the build up or doors opening.. :cry: i HATE budget airlines.. never mind i shall rock the place from 10pm onwards.. :lol:

James - A pal of ours is landing at Midnight, would you advise he get a ticket or rock up and chance his luck? Cheers

agreed with nanex dan - but try to get a ticket in one of the bars on the way - i believe the door is a bit more expensive than pre-sale tickets (on- and offline)

Back