Enough time for Carl Cox?

Taryn

Hi all

Our flight lands in Ibiza at about 1am on a Tuesday night/very early on a Wednesday morning. We only have one more Tuesday there and really want to go to Armada the next week but don't want to miss out on Carl Cox so just wondering if it's crazy and impossible to try and attempt to get through the airport, get a cab to the hotel (in PDB so not too far) and then rush off to Space to try and catch the last few hours of this night or if you guys think it's do-able. :S Any advice is appreciated.

Taryn

Hi all

Our flight lands in Ibiza at about 1am on a Tuesday night/very early on a Wednesday morning. We only have one more Tuesday there and really want to go to Armada the next week but don't want to miss out on Carl Cox so just wondering if it's crazy and impossible to try and attempt to get through the airport, get a cab to the hotel (in PDB so not too far) and then rush off to Space to try and catch the last few hours of this night or if you guys think it's do-able. :S Any advice is appreciated.

Taryn

Its do-able - IF you get your baggage in good time, IF you dont have to wait for cabs AND you get checked into your hotel on time. 2year ago we spent 2.5hrs fannying around at airport, car hire and hotel check in....:?:?

last year only 1.5 hrs - :lol:

I would say you would be pushing it to get to Space before 3am so it's whether you think it's worth it paying for just 3 hours clubbing.

If you do it, make sure to buy your tickets online before you go because you don't want to pay full price at the door. Also, make sure that if you do buy your tickets online that you can show up after 2am and still get inside. I remember reading that, at Amnesia for instance, you can't get in with a presale ticket after 2am (you have to pay door prices)....

Thanks everyone for the advice. Just had a brainwave and thought of hiring a car for the first day or two so we can go straight from the airport to Space and just leave our kit in the car. Quick spritz of deo is all we'll need! 3 hours is better than none. Will give it a bash. See you all out there.

Thanks again

Taryn

Thanks everyone for the advice. Just had a brainwave and thought of hiring a car for the first day or two so we can go straight from the airport to Space and just leave our kit in the car. Quick spritz of deo is all we'll need! 3 hours is better than none. Will give it a bash. See you all out there.

Thanks again

Taryn

Just make sure you lock all your luggage away out of sight - coming out of Space tired and emotional to find your car ransacked...:(:(

so it's whether you think it's worth it paying for just 3 hours clubbing.

I do that most weekends in Glasgow! :lol:

Anyway, Carl Cox is one of the cheaper nights, so it's not as though it's costing you 50 euros+ for entry. I'd definitely say go for it as it really only gets properly going after midnight, imo.

OOohhhh that would be a real bummer. :eek:

Are car break-ins common?

no more of a real problem than anywhere else - and unlikely if you parked in Space car park - if there's room, I just wanted you to err on the side of caution - its the first night of your hols and IF anything happened I wouldnt fancy reporting it to the police in the state I would be in at 6am in the morning.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ill say this ... it will be a magic start to yer Ibiza adventure catching Cox for the last 3 hours ...place will be jumping!!! :twisted:

so i would say ..."DO IT" ;)

Back