End of September, who's going?

Boytros

:D Finally booked my Ibiza trip last night.

Myself and my clan of happy party people will be there from the 28th September 'til the 5th October. We'll be at the "We Love" closing party, either Circoloco or the Cocoon closer the next day, then playing it by ear, probs Matinee closing party on the last night.

We'll be staying at Central city in San An, dodgy, I know, but we got a good deal; £180pp all in!

If anyone fancies hooking up for a beer and a boogie give us a nod :)

Scorchio!!!
Scorchio!!!
Scorchio!!!

I'm heading there for the second time this season form 28/9/08 - 7/10/08.

Staying in PDB.

I'm 99% sure I'll be booking for a week at that time mate. Just couldn't get my holidays confirmed in time for booking with you .

I will however be giving Central City a wide berth . Stayed there last year and didn't like it. Mainly because of our neighbours though so could go either way I suppose.

Soon as T In The Park is out the way I'll get booked up.:D

:D Finally booked my Ibiza trip last night.

Myself and my clan of happy party people will be there from the 28th September 'til the 5th October. We'll be at the "We Love" closing party, either Circoloco or the Cocoon closer the next day, then playing it by ear, probs Matinee closing party on the last night.

We'll be staying at Central city in San An, dodgy, I know, but we got a good deal; £180pp all in!

If anyone fancies hooking up for a beer and a boogie give us a nod :)

Scorchio!!!
Scorchio!!!
Scorchio!!!

£180 all in from where ?! Well up for this week. Details brother. I've been one click away from booking Ibiza about 5 times this summer already. :spank:

£180 all in from where ?! Well up for this week. Details brother. I've been one click away from booking Ibiza about 5 times this summer already. :spank:

Go onto thomascook.com and simply fill in your holiday requirements, they got really good deals amigo.

I'm 99% sure I'll be booking for a week at that time mate. Just couldn't get my holidays confirmed in time for booking with you .

I will however be giving Central City a wide berth . Stayed there last year and didn't like it. Mainly because of our neighbours though so could go either way I suppose.

Soon as T In The Park is out the way I'll get booked up.:D

Gimme a bell when you're going to book amigz

Just done a quick search on skyscanner....going friday 26th sept returning friday 3rd you get flights from gatwick return for £73.63

I've booked my flights from 23rd to 30th Sep with a load of friends but a few of us are now thinking about changing our return for the 6th Oct for the DC10 closing. We are staying in the Es Canto Apartments in Playa Den Bossa. Problem is the apartments are only booked to the 30th. Anyone know if its easy to find a bed (any quality, as long as its safe) for a few extra days while i'm out there?

I've booked my flights from 23rd to 30th Sep with a load of friends but a few of us are now thinking about changing our return for the 6th Oct for the DC10 closing. We are staying in the Es Canto Apartments in Playa Den Bossa. Problem is the apartments are only booked to the 30th. Anyone know if its easy to find a bed (any quality, as long as its safe) for a few extra days while i'm out there?
you'll probably save yourself some cash booking before you go m8... it'll save you some pavement pounding too in the heat!

Back