emule

The Conductor

yo!

a wee bit of help needed......

just re-installed emule and a few tunes have downloaded.

usually they turn green and are in the incoming folder ya.

but these have a yellow & black diagonal stripe thing happening where its ususally green.

if i scroll along it says insufficiant disk somthing and they aint in the incoming folder :x

can anyone help??

much appreciated :)

Looks like you've been trying to "preview" or play the track just before it got to the end of the download.

You would need to restart the download again and the problem should be sorted in a matter of seconds and the track will turn "green".

Hope it helps.

i hit resume again in a bid to sort it and it turned green but 2 seconds later went back to the yellow n black thing

there are about 5 tunes downloaded and all doing the same

What do you normally download? Music or movies? Have you try it?? Most of people interested in music use allways Soulseek, 'cause they think emule is pish...

i use both soulseek and emule for downloading music

i use emule all the time. other than having to re-install it every 6 months or so (and todays wee snag) its bawsoot

soulseek i use very rarely, cos its pish

different strokes for different folks big yin

it never has the tunes i am searching for

the tunes it does have take ages to download

and, just cos

Mmmh... it's strange... 'cause the searching motos or Soulseek is different of others like Soulseek, and most of things are there... it takes time to download if you don't choose users that don't have too much cue...
Imo... is the best one... although not for movies.

Back