elrow edinburgh

andrewthemod_1978

elrow Edinburgh- We’re incredibly excited to announce that Scotland’s very own Jackmaster and Jasper James will be joining us on October 28th for our Halloween Haunted Rowshow! Catch them delivering the goods alongside ART DEPARTMENT, Richy Ahmed, Mall Grab, The 2 Bears,BUTCH (DJ / Producer), Santé b2b TONI Varga, and more, for our biggest and spookiest indoor festival to date!

LIMITED final release tickets available: http://bit.ly/elrowedinburgh

Exactly. I don't envy the youngsters trying to start out these days. Believe it or not there was a time when you didn't have to pre-book tickets a year in advance, queue for an hour to get in and wait 40 minutes to be served a drink!

Tell me about it.... nowadays you're lucky if you even have a released line up when you spend £40 on a ticket !

Ants in London on NYE is a prime example, not a single person on the line up yet going on sale tomorrow... does me head in! And then they wonder why there are so many ticket scams

All you need to do is look on the events page of RA and see how many desperate people there are trying to buy tickets. Must be easy pickings being a tout these days!

Back