Ellie Goulding Hard Rock Hotel 8th August

richmal

Hello - I am having conflicting information regarding age restrictions at the above event from HRH. On their Facebook page they told me it was 18+ but an email directly from them at Palladium group replied there is no age restriction for this event. Please could you let me know what they have told you before I buy tickets! I would hate to have a disappointed boy..... Thanks

for all the ushuaïa events it's 18+. i'll ask my contact re the HRH events now.

thanks Stivi - as this is at hard rock hotel.... where they have kids, and if you stay there you get events for free - I thought they would have made it more obvious on their website either way..... on ticketmaster.es it says 18+, but before I get tickets (from here of course) I just wanted to check, as I have had a personal email from palladium group at HRH ibiza saying for this event there is no age restriction...

Just heard back from Monica at HRH who apologised for getting things confused, although the hotel is kid friendly, at the events the area is cordoned off and only accessible to those over 18. I wonder if they will sell a 'stage view' room though........ Many thanks for looking into this though Stivi.

UPDATE! They just face booked my original reply to say :

we´ve news about that: According to the article nº24, law nº7/2013, 26th november, from the legal regime of installation, access and activities in the Balearic Islands, minors access is allowed. Minors under 16 must be accompanied by one of his/her parents or a tutor or a responsible adult authorized by hist/her parents. Thank you.

Stivi - looks like they are now saying that events at HRH you can take under 18s! Not sure if I want to part with the hard earned cash yet though!!! If you hear the same could you post on here please? Thank you

Back