El Weekend Thread

Morbyd

So... what's everyone got planned?

BIG weekend in London for me :D

Friday - After work, meeting some friends for drinks at Stamford Bridge, then going to FA Youth Cup final, then meeting other friends for drinks, then Ministry of Sound for Cattaneo, Warren and Seaman. 8)

Saturday - Going to the Emirates for Arsenal v Chelsea. Later - Brixton Academy for Leftfield, Booka Shade, Zabiela, Garnier, MANDY, et.al.

Sunday - Crawl to Heathrow, fly home

:D

So...

Friday - Ministry of Sound for Cattaneo, Warren and Seaman. 8)

Saturday - Leftfield, Booka Shade, Zabiela, Garnier, MANDY, et.al.

jealous mate, that sounds pretty much my perfect lineup of artists and all in one weekend! Enjoy. 8)

So... what's everyone got planned?

BIG weekend in London for me :D

Friday - After work, meeting some friends for drinks at Stamford Bridge, then going to FA Youth Cup final, then meeting other friends for drinks, then Ministry of Sound for Cattaneo, Warren and Seaman. 8)

Saturday - Going to the Emirates for Arsenal v Chelsea. Later - Brixton Academy for Leftfield, Booka Shade, Zabiela, Garnier, MANDY, et.al.

Sunday - Crawl to Heathrow, fly home

nice weekend...fingers crossed fro a chelsea win as well8)

tonight: seth troxler @ sub club...really looking forward to this, in sub club i really think could be a special one for troxler's style.

tomorrow: will see how i feel after what i expect to be long night after troxler, but i see jackmaster & joy orbision are playing at chmbre 69 in glasgow, so that could be on the cards,.

sunday...day of rest

few birthday drinks tomorrow with friends for el classico .....

then off to Majorca Monday for a week with family 8)

that is a stonker line up at brixton Saturday

KM5 opening tonight :D

saturday no plans yet
sunday a nice paella somewhere and enjoying the weather here! 8)8)8)

friends 40th birthday tonight in a studio in brixton which apparently i'll be spinning some tunes at....
saturday no real plans would have been nice to get a ticket to Leftfield etc but think i missed the boat.

Morbyd check your pm's

Tonight - night in with the missus and a film

Tomorrow - Last home of the season and it's a derby against Burnley. It's the El Classico in the evening as well.

Sunday - 3 games to save the season for the 11aside team.

Yet again it's football, football and more football.

Dunno yet - weighing up the following:

* Weekend in Brighton
* Dimitri from Paris at MoS 8)
* Quiet weekend of convalescing in the bunker

* trip to Hassocks for a walk in the woods
* SHED at East Bloc, City Rd

This procrastination is enough to give me piles. :eek:

Fri - Very cheeky trip to MOS.. finally managed to swing it !

Sat - Somehow get myself back to Devon

Sun - backlog of serious chores !!

Sod all it appears :lol:

Probably just gym and working from home again. What an exciting life I lead!

no impromptu ibiza trip then? :lol:

It so nearly happened yesterday evening, Stivi :oops: :lol: .. just as well it didn't because I would have been in for all sorts of grief with an impossible amount of explaining to do by Sunday :eek: :spank:

Back