El divino louie vega?

andylouc

Has anybody been to one of his nights on a Sunday please..are they good, really love his latin stuff and influence will I be disapointed and will it be all house and bangin dance??
if so where can I find cool club to play latin and dance but not bangin house??
coming over next week for 7 days please help

hi mate,

louie vega has been my fav dj for years. my mate who has just got back from ibiza went to his night at el divino twice whilst he was there as he was in ibiza for 2 weeks,

he said the 1st sunday was busy, but the 2nd sunday was even busier. he even seen erick morillo and roger sanchez at el divino taking a night off and enjoying louie vega's night.

big tracks he heard played was MAW - Backfired, MAW - to be in love, and he said music was just what u would expect from mr vega. deep, soulful, latin, housey, sometimes techy, sometimes just playing with the crowd. and it was the best 2 nights he had, music wise anyway.

if u like that kind of music also check out defected at pacha, they have guests like kenny dope, sandy rivera, toddy terry throughout the summer. and also try def mix at pacha, their residents are frankie knuckles, david morales, hector romero, and satoshi tomiie, and i think danny rampling is guesting in the next 2 weeks.

so if u do get chance then go to louie vegas night. he also plays at cafe savannah in san antonio between 9pm - 11pm on a sunday for the pre-party. my mate said he paid 30e for his ticket for the 1st night and the 1nd time he went he managed to get a free entrance by being given a wristband in ibiza town that night.

i hoping to go in september for the closing party, if funds allow me

I went back in June and loved it. Can't say he played a lot of his latin EOL stuff though. I personally thought the music was spot on & good to see Louie really enjoying himself - I even managed to score myself a t-shirt & CD courtsey of the lovely Andy Ward!!
He has got some great guests over the summer. Here's a little taster for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1MwZQPXTrs

Back