El Classico Tickets

DelMarSunset

Can anyone give me some advice on the best way to get these for the game in October in the Nou Camp? I'm being taken away as a birthday treat for the weekend and they are not on sale through the official site but obviously we want to get flights and hotels booked ASAP. If you go to certain seat swapping sites and ticket agencies here in the UK they are coming up at nearly €700 for two tickets and I'm not paying that!!!!

Has anyone been before? Bought them through Barca before in advance? Bought them on the day outside the Stadium? Got them through your hotel? Have 2 that they might not be using? Lol

Really stuck so any advice would be great. Thanks

This could be a tough gig man. The likes of Thomas Cook will offer sporting packages but they do cost an absolute fortune. I went last year to the Barca vs. Athlectico Madrid game. I ordered tickets online before hand and had to pick them up from the ticket office the day before the game. Even for that game the line ups were pretty big and on game day you couldn't get near it. What I did notice was there was lots of spare single tickets scattered around the ground so if you dont mind sitting apart that may be a go to suggestion.

There didn;t seem to be many touts around that I saw. The best bet would be getting there a few days before and going straight to the stadium to see what they have. If you have any connections at the club they may be able to help otherwise for this game it could be tough going.

I'm afraid Barca v Real Madrid tickets are never on general release like other matches. Only members / season ticket holders will be able to get them. So the only option is the black market. 700 Euros for two tickets is actually not a bad deal. It will only get worse if they get Bale..

I got them on Seatwave for about that price 3 years ago. Yes it's a lot, but it was just one match I HAD to go to before i die!

You could risk it outside the ground before match, but I reckon you won't get them cheaper than £150 or £200 each

For every other Barca game you want to see (perhaps other than CL Semi final) you'll be able to get tickets on the day

One way to go to El Classico relatively cheaply is if they both have to face off in the Spanish Supercopa, which obviously won't be this season. The last two years' were brilliant and tickets were starting around 50 euros I believe.

Back