Eivissa 2016 - September report

why thank you sir

had a lot of time on my hands during a ridiculously long ferry ride back to BCN where the only other available entertainment was muted motorcycling or some tom cruise film on the bar screens

Fantastic review and a really refreshing read. Sadly driven further and further from San An every year, even Cala Gracio this year had changed a lot from last. Cala Gracionetta has become rather "fake" now and didn't even attempt to check out Cala Salada (which looked bursting at the seams at a distance from the boat !).

The East Coast is magical between about 6am and 10am it's almost like being on a different island, sadly the earliest UK flights get in too late to make it up there before 11am after getting a hire car so I've only ever managed it after being in a club all the night before. Cala Mastella and Aigues Blanques are the ones I've really liked the most in the early morning but s'Estanyol is a heck of a lot closer to Pacha or Space and almost always deserted (or used to be anyway). Last time I was there was with Hally I think, taking advantage of the empty sunbeds to recover ! It can be a bit shady early hours though. Would be great to arrive by ferry with car in the very early morning and get up there in a reasonably rested condition - I'd really love to do that :cool:.

Not been in Veto since it changed from being Grial. It's a nice spot though - I guess if the weather was bad it might change things but there were masses of tables outside just back from the road and a really nice / handy place to meet up (with nearby parking :lol:).

Thanks Kimajy. Yeah well worth booking a cabin and arriving fresh. We covered a lot of ground in the first few hours - the water opp Punto Verde was ridiculously nice (& quiet)

Back