Eighties Footy Hoolies!

I'm sure ive seen this on TV before,isn't that guy Cass Pennant doing some film as well?It seems all the hooligans from the 1980's are cashing on thesedays.

because it's all so fascinating to the middle classes these days there's a market for it.

funny video, the district line hasn't changed in 20 years!

Sh1t! The Heysel bit is heartbreaking.

Heysel was a black day in European football. Although it was unfair at the time to solely blame the LFC supporters. Saying that, English football needed a wake up call and the ban that followed definatley helped curb hooliganism to some degree.

If you think that was sad, take a few minutes to watch this documentary about Hillsborough http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/media/hillsborough_doc_150408_high.asx

It will probably change peoples perceptions of what happened on that horrendous day when we lost 96 supporters :cry:

I watched Green Street last night - what a pile of poo....... the worst cockney accents since Dick Van Dyke :lol::lol::lol:

I read the ICF book a few years ago and had it had mentioned this documentary a few times so I'd wanted to see it.

The McIntyre one on the same site is not bad either.

Rise of the foot soldier while not an "exclusive" film about hooligans like the football factory is the best of them all hands down, brilliant film, Green St is by far and away the worst...awful.

thing is, it would be funny and i could laugh at it, if i didn't represent a truly horrible time for millions of people in britain.

good riddance to bad times.

Heysel was a black day in European football. Although it was unfair at the time to solely blame the LFC supporters. Saying that, English football needed a wake up call and the ban that followed definatley helped curb hooliganism to some degree.

If you think that was sad, take a few minutes to watch this documentary about Hillsborough http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/media/hillsborough_doc_150408_high.asx

It will probably change peoples perceptions of what happened on that horrendous day when we lost 96 supporters :cry:

Meant to the say the other day Liam, saw that before and took note.

Back