Edgar Allan Poe

kimajy

Quote from the man himself, to keep me going through an afternoon in Brummyland :

"Deep into that darkness peering long, I stood there wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before"

One of the great American poets. He was a bit dark but his are great. Once upon a midnight dreary, while I ponder weak and weary.

Quote from the man himself, to keep me going through an afternoon in Brummyland :

"Deep into that darkness peering long, I stood there wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before"

You serious?

You serious?

Take a look on the side of a can of Relentless original next time you're in the supermarket .. class act those guys.

Fave drinky of wakeboarders everywhere despite Monster's pathetic efforts to break into the scene

Take a look on the side of a can of Relentless original next time you're in the supermarket .. class act those guys.

Fave drinky of wakeboarders everywhere despite Monster's pathetic efforts to break into the scene

Never heard of it!! I'm not really up to speed with a lot of things living out here.

Back