Eden 'Next' room

Eamando1981

Folks

I have never been to Eden before.

I notice they have a 'Next' room alongside the mainroom. Is this treated as another music room with dj/different musical genre etc, or like a quiet/chillout type room?

Thanks

I notice they have a 'Next' room alongside the mainroom. Is this treated as another music room with dj/different musical genre etc, or like a quiet/chillout type room?
it's rarely be used in 2022. Defected opening was the only time I'm aware of it being open

Used to be a place for workers to play to bring an early crowd. Had a few great nights in there pre-season 2018

it's rarely be used in 2022. Defected opening was the only time I'm aware of it being open

Used to be a place for workers to play to bring an early crowd. Had a few great nights in there pre-season 2018
Great, thanks for your help!

I was thinking it might be open on the 29th One more time night, with Tall Paul/others playing house, and the main room for Trance Djs, but doesn't like that will be the case.

Last time I was in there was Pete Tongs night in the late 00s - they had a back room and also another room upstairs, which were both pretty good. Do they still open the upstairs bit?

2006 back (and maybe forward (I wasn't there anymore), it used to have reasonable guests as part of Ryan O'Gorman's ElectricSex promotion, when I looked after Dusted on a Friday there.

I remember it being open for Judgement Nights too, who remember Lashed nights in the early 2000's when it was a breakbeat room, and Lisa Lashes used to play in there as well

I remember it being open for Judgement Nights too, who remember Lashed nights in the early 2000's when it was a breakbeat room, and Lisa Lashes used to play in there as well
I went to lashed on my first ever trip to the island in 2003. Great night

I did lashed and Judgement Sunday. Saw Ferry, Eddie and Jules. The Club was rammed. Both rooms and upstairs

Did both Judge Jules and Lisa Lashes nights in there - we started partying to Hard House so Lases' night was nostalgic. It must have coincided with a week of harder music and we spoke to faces we used to see around the NW at tidy/crasher

Did both Judge Jules and Lisa Lashes nights in there - we started partying to Hard House so Lases' night was nostalgic. It must have coincided with a week of harder music and we spoke to faces we used to see around the NW at tidy/crasher
All my mates were into Hardhouse and literally followed Lashes, Farley, Fergie etc round the country for a few Years. I enjoyed it but it was always Trance for me.

Lashed Ibiza was ace tho

All my mates were into Hardhouse and literally followed Lashes, Farley, Fergie etc round the country for a few Years. I enjoyed it but it was always Trance for me.

Lashed Ibiza was ace tho
She actually smacked me in the face in Eden about 1999…when the DJ booth was on the right hand side…I was standing behind it and was a complete tit and rightly she took offense!

Lashed Ibiza was ace tho
We were at almost ever weekend, often all weekend. We followed Paul Glazby about

Back