E1 London

I went to the nyd thing at like 9am and stayed till 11pm. Room 2 is an awful space. Room 1 however is class, the soundsystem is banging,the production is on point. There were loads of bars. There was a lack of toilets though. Someone had a cardiac arrest at like 4pm though.

There isnt one sitting area which is silly really. Really good place though.

I went to the nyd thing at like 9am and stayed till 11pm. Room 2 is an awful space. Room 1 however is class, the soundsystem is banging,the production is on point. There were loads of bars. There was a lack of toilets though. Someone had a cardiac arrest at like 4pm though.

I genuinely enjoyed the nature of this review in totality. Good feedback and the side story of someone's cardiac arrest, hope that person is Ok wherever they are but a funny overall little write up.

What was it you didn’t like about room two out of interest? Not that I’ve been, I’m just curious.

When it was studio spaces, i went and got really p1ssed off with the lack of toilets and having to queue outside in mid winter for one of the few available. just such a basic thing to sort out.

Have friends that went for nye and said overall experience and sound quality was incredible so I’ve got myself Väth tickets and cannot wait

I think these guys are really gonna upset the apple cart in London. True music fans. This is early days, but I reckon they will nail any teething issues given time. Says volumes about their intent that they pried Väth away from his lucrative early year date at KOKO. They mean business

Not sure if owner has changed. Certainly the team running it have only been on board recently

So after my previous comment my opinion couldn’t be any different . With friends telling me how good nye was, I decided to go to Sven Väth last Friday. I’ve been to a lot of Venues and for me this has to be one of the worst.

The sound quality was so poor , for the middle and the back of the room . You had to be right at the very front to not here peoples conversations or the croud like you did in the middle .

Stage,Lighting and production. No Risen stage atall so Sven was same level as the whole croud making the experience very
Tame. Minimal lights no strobe, no lasers flying about . Nothing that really enhanced the experience atall .

Cloakroom was run very poorly loosing multiple peoples jackets felt very lucky I managed to get mine back . Seemed like the staff just didn’t have a clue .

The security and bouncers... now I don’t have a problem usuelaly and you broadly expect it but it felt like the place was run like a prison. the amount of hassle being created on the dance floor was very offputting and un easy.

The only possative I can take from it is the bar was always free , you was always able to get a drink quickly.

Am gutted as Svens set was brilliant but the all and all experience was completely tainted by the club and I cannot see myself going back there.

I have been told it changed a lot since nye.

Anyone heard anything new on this venue? Debating going for Chris Leibing Sunday but abit sceptical after some of these reports!

Back