E-Bay and Pay Pal - Question / Help

xxVic-zeexx

I had no funds in my pay pal account but am looking to bid on an item that ends tommorrow....added some money to my account and its saying it wont clear until the 13th which is obviously after the item has ended, im preety certain i will bid and win the item in the end....so how does me paying for it work if my money hasnt cleared yet ?!

I dont want her think i am a slow / bad payer and she shouldnt have to wait because of the slow transfer time from my bank to pay pal....

Can anyone help ?!

I had no funds in my pay pal account but am looking to bid on an item that ends tommorrow....added some money to my account and its saying it wont clear until the 13th which is obviously after the item has ended, im preety certain i will bid and win the item in the end....so how does me paying for it work if my money hasnt cleared yet ?!

I dont want her think i am a slow / bad payer and she shouldnt have to wait because of the slow transfer time from my bank to pay pal....

Can anyone help ?!

send an email and explain what is going on

My paypal is linked to my bank account so whenever i win an item on ebay i pay through paypal and they just take the money straight from my bank account. Thought this was the case with everyone that uses paypal...

Same for me as these guys. Direct debit from my bank account.

You sure you don't have that set up, Vic?

Well thats what im asking :lol: so i am guessing it will be automatic then.

For example,when i clear my pay pal account and ebay want fees, they take what ever little money is in my pay pal account and the remainder direct from my account.

So even if the funds arentshowing on my balance in mypay pal account,they will still get payment if i make it through my bank that is set up with my pay pal - yeah ?!

Well thats what im asking :lol: so i am guessing it will be automatic then.

For example,when i clear my pay pal account and ebay want fees, they take what ever little money is in my pay pal account and the remainder direct from my account.

So even if the funds arentshowing on my balance in mypay pal account,they will still get payment if i make it through my bank that is set up with my pay pal - yeah ?!

Correct :)

:idea: Or just add a credit card to PayPal as a back-up source and select it instead of your bank account. You can then just withdraw the credit back to your bank a/c on 13th (takes 3 days) and settle the credit card instead.

:idea: Or just add a credit card to PayPal as a back-up source and select it instead of your bank account. You can then just withdraw the credit back to your bank a/c on 13th (takes 3 days) and settle the credit card instead.

Sod that, thats brain ache :lol:

Back