Duvet dilemma

Happy Accident

Hello!

I've just moved to San An from the UK, and to be fair, I'm really missing Asda. That and a black cat called Colin, but that's about it.

I know Asda sells REALLY cheap bedding - like duvets for a fiver.

Turns out I wriggle in my sleep a lot, and the blankets and sheets provided in my flat just tangle around me in the night like a bad toga party.

Where could I get a cheapy duvet/bedding from? I'm only here 6 months, so as much as I'd love to buy a bird of paradise-down silk duvet, there's no need.

And are there any big supermarkets on the island? Like Asdas that sell EVERYTHING? Sorry to ask such a basic question, but I don't have a car and don't get to see much...

Thanks in advance.

i can see why you style yourself as a comedy writer now. you're having a laff!!

order one from ikea online, free delivery to a warehouse behind the hipercentro (by bus from san an)

http://www.ibiza.ikea.es/

Hyper Centro is the nearest thing to an ASDA but prepare to be unimpressed. :lol:
It's a just a few miles/kms out of Ibiza town on the right on the San Antonio - Ibiza town highway along with a large hardware store etc. You can't miss it.

If you are using a post office box for deliveries then you need to know that at least some of the couriers wont deliver to them. Check with sellers that they are not using a courier.

Yea it does dehumidify at the same time, can be a problem for some people, but also keep the mould at bay :)

Have a good one
Tim

PS, Unless you get free heat from elsewhere, AC (Well it`s an air source heat pump to be technical) is one of the most efficient and cost effective forms of heating, 1 kw of elecy gets you 3 + kw of heat :)

Back