Dublin recommendations

loco

flying to Dublin for EM qualifying this week ;) Thursday match time - Friday night out.. Never been to Dublin - recommendations from spotlighters concerning pubs and clubbing would be highly appreciated...

Last edited:
Matador and Paco Osuna are playing at club called District8 in the city centre on friday night. Decent club with a decent sound system but like everywhere else in Dublin closes at around 3.30 a.m. The temple bar area is the main tourist drinking area also in the city centre with lots of bars and restaurants. Enjoy :)

3.30 a.m. should be enough as we thought all ends at 23:30 anyway. matador and paco osuna are amazing however maybe too hard and technoid for my group ... are you aware of a location with slightly deeper sort of music like deep / tech house? muchas gracias!

"heavanisibiza, post: 845867, member: 17824"]Good call Craig, nice little venue and the have Seff playing friday night too.
That should float their boat then. Id avoid temple Bar like the plague. Head out wexford st for some food and drinks. Opium rooms will be on your doorstep then.

Radioslave in Pygmalion would be the best bet this Friday I would imagine , yousef and James zabiela are both in town as well.

i am sceptic about temple bar also. However we will be there once for sure maybe on thursday as warm up to the match or afterwards. Will be rammed for sure so will see. Checking google maps i found out that our hotel is around the corner of opium bar so i will suggest to my group exploring this whole area also at night. Thx.

Went to a club there called SIN on St Paddy's night this year and was a great night!

Disciples and Danny Howard were both playing sets, quite a small venue, very intimate and reminds me of Pacha in how close you are to the DJ booth, but quite glam in areas too

Nightmare s on wax are at the button factory 9 Oct and max Cooper is there on 10 October. My favourite venue in dublin.

I'm over on the 25th for a night. Will probably end up going to Opium or District8 as both have decent lineups it would seem.

Back