Drum & Bass at Ibiza in September

Andy C is spinning @ We <3 Space on the 14th. but i geuss you wouldnt be there then. When i came for the first time i didnt notice too much D'n'B on la isla but i'm sure an Ibiza Veteran would be able to point you in the right direction

Andy C is spinning @ We <3 Space on the 14th. but i geuss you wouldnt be there then. When i came for the first time i didnt notice too much D'n'B on la isla but i'm sure an Ibiza Veteran would be able to point you in the right direction

It is not Andy C it is Andy Carrol, We love space have said its a type error but ibiza spotlight has still got Andy C listed.... there will be alot of unhappy dnb heads turning up to see Andy C every week...

Heres all the stuff ive found

Tuesday, 15 July</B>

Space, Carl Cox
  • Dj Marky
Sunday, 27 July</B>

Space, We Love Space
  • Dj Marky
Tuesday, 2 September</B>

Space, Carl Cox
  • Roni Size
Dizzee Rascal will be stepping up the mic to headline Ibiza Rocks on Tuesday 29th July
Ibiza Rocks announces a headline performance by The Streets on Tuesday August 19th

Slipmat has some things at Zoo and kanya, dirty rotten dj's etc

Skiba and phantsay and ratpack also have some dates at kanya

Yeah i might be making a flying visit in Sept myself and wouldn't mind hearing some Junglist pressure instead of the usual repititive beats which become boring after a while.

Back