Drug safety in Ibiza 2017 - incl. pill warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

stivi

Only moderators are allowed to post here. If you hear of pills or other drugs doing the rounds on the island which are dangerous or if you have had very bad experiences, please PM me and i shall consider adding it the thread. Thank you.

seems there is a batch of really strong pills around. a friend of mine works at can misses (the hospital) and they got a few 'visitors' this week who confirmed they were recreational drug users (meaning not doing stuff for the first time while in ibiza) but then confessed that taking an entire pill of those at once wasn't the most clever idea. the swedgers in question are ikea pencils (actual pencil shape I believe).

so...assemble your ikea furniture with care guys and play safe.

Ecstasy testing kits can be purchased here: https://dancesafe.org/shop/. If you are going take drugs whilst on holiday, please be sensible and test everything you take beforehand. It takes a few minutes and could save your life.

Last edited:
by an anonym poster:

Thought maybe let you know for pill warning thread, there are some Audi bars - rounded rectangle and grey with Audi 4 circle logo on them.

We tried them and took 2 hours+ to take effect which indicates possibly adulterated content. We did half but was very strong when did take effect. Next day a sore head which isn't normal from our limited experience.

So if someone dropped full one would be onthe floor. Especially if after 1 1/2 nothingseemingly happening so take more stuff.

IMG_4385.JPG here is a picture I got sent from the same anonym poster about the audi pills described above.

mind, last year there were other audi pills around - red ones with a different shape and a smaller audi sign which, according to pill testing labs were clean, but very strong. but the picture is not of those, but of the batch which might have other contents as MDMA as mentioned above

ok so more people have reported negatively on the above pictured audi pills.

on the other hand I have heard that, same as with the ikea pencils, there are new donald trump pills around (orange color I believe with trump's head shape) which seem to be 'clean, but very strong'. so caution when downing donnie!

soundcloud pills (soundcloud shape) - also on the strong side of things I'm told so don't put the volume on max at first!

here is a private message I got regarding soundcloud pills

Hi mate,
Had some soundcloud pills but they were red rather than orange ones that everyone's raving about.

Just a warning that they may be adulterated with something as they were super smacky and had lingering effects for the next few days which isn't normal for me (jittery/gurny/problems pissing well into the next day).

Thought it might just be a weird tolerance issue but we had no issues with the trump pills which were a lot cleaner and a more typical pill experience. Others in my group had the exact same experience with the red soundclouds so I would warn people to avoid them if offered as while they do contain MDMA there's something not quite right with them.

in general...I keep on hearing the soundcloud pills are strong so handle with care. even if you are used to doing MDMA regularly you should NOT drop an entire ikea pencil, donald trump or soundcloud pill at once - I actually know some people on the forum here who have done that and it is TOO MUCH at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back