Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
good question but i dunno.....but next time i`m at dc10 or hi i just order a glass of vino de casa

In the UK bars measure glasses or wine normally a small and large sizes 125ml-175ml-250ml. Don't think this is the law in Spain but I am guessing HI will only give the smallest measure

Glass of wine (white or rosé) in Ushuaia is €9 and €15 respectfully. Only ordered the €9 and it was indeed around the 125ml mark. Never attempted to order it in Hi, but would assume they also sell it.
I'm not really a white drinker anyway, but I found it pretty vile. Though, if you want to get a bit tipsy for cheap(-er), perhaps it's a good option?

water tabs from where the water is drinkable?
Yeah, just seen this lol.
Amnesia, pacha tap water is fine I found (like hard water back in yorkshire). Space wasn't and guess hi won't be either. Never tried in ushuaia but suspect same as hi.

Also it seems €10 for 0.5l in ushuaia the new normal. Previously used to go between 8/9/10€ depending on the night.

IMO, no. one sip is fine but I wouldn‘t drink it in big amounts.
i remember drinking from a tap in ibiza,at space a few years ago, the water was warm and the the cold water tabs were removed by staff, i think i was fine afterwards, ?

Iirc there a spotlight article about it. Water safe to drink if on municipal supply but mineral heavy so for many people not a good idea to drink it unless do so at home. (Might be wrong so feel to correct me lol)

Yeah, just seen this lol.
Amnesia, pacha tap water is fine I found (like hard water back in yorkshire). Space wasn't and guess hi won't be either. Never tried in ushuaia but suspect same as hi.

Also it seems €10 for 0.5l in ushuaia the new normal. Previously used to go between 8/9/10€ depending on the night.
Just pay the money mate and get a bottle of water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back